Well, we arrived at Hauza on 9th October 2012. When going for dinner in the evening of our arrival - we were greeted by a massive queue of pushing, shouting and elbowing Russians.. even queuing for plates we were shoved through the doors into the kitchen - it was like a free for all! Dinner was a bit bland - chicken, rice, potatoes and bread rolls. The next morning we were both woken with AWFUL stomachs from the chicken being under cooked or continuously reheated - this was only day one! When we woke we were able to have a proper look at the room to find a scummy bath with mastic all over the walls looking like it was done by a 5 year old.
Breakfast was another disaster, we opened a 'boiled egg' which was black and green inside and smelt vile. We never returned to breakfast again in the whole 2 weeks that we were there.
Apart from the disgusting mess that they served as food and the room being a tad shabby - we actually had a fantastic time. We did spend quite a lot of money eating out as all of the food was catered for the russians and was not labelled so we never knew what on earth it was - the Union Jack Bar in Nabq saved our holiday on numerous occasions!
For people looking at or going to Hauza I would definately not go all inclusive. The alcohol tasted like drain cleaner and the juice was full of sugar that they had added - you could even see the sugar at the bottom of the tiny plastic cup that they gave you..
Although we did feel like we paid out way too much more than we had to on top of the holiday price, we had an amazing time and just overlooked the flaws. Me and my other half are both under 21 and it was our first holiday alone. A holiday is what you make of it at the end of the day. If you want a cheap relaxing time in the sun then go for it - but if you are looking for decent meals and drinks too then forget it! Some of the refreshments are edible but not many! for the money that we paid for all inclusive it was worth it - but not the extra 400 each that we ended up spending on food and drink outside the hotel!!
The actual hotel is very pretty and has a wonderful pool and beach. The spa is lovely and so are the trips - even with the pyramid divers which the hotel say not to go with!!!!! The boys in the 3 shops by reception and the shops over the road in the other part of the hotel are all fantastic and very hospitable. We spent most of our evenings with them in their perfume shop and had a whale of a time. They are all 'Diamond Geezers' and do not hassle you at all!
like i said all in all i had a great time but it just could have been a bit cheaper on the food side of things!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay