Just returned from a 10 night stay at Hauza, 2nd time in sharm, a review comimg from a 22 age group couple.
First off I would like to be 100% honest! Some of the reviews on this hotel are ridiculous please if your going go with an open mind!!!
FIRST IMPRESSION We arrived late evening and were automatically offered an upgrade, thanks :) lovely reception staff, the resort is huuuuge. We were met by r rep the following morning who informed us all water was safe in the hotel so you can infact eat salads, washed items.
FOOD Breakfast is ok baring in mind they cater for all, fresh omlettes, pancakes. Can I just mention Mohammed the BFG Of Hauza who looked after us so well ever day! Serving us drinks, nothings a problem. The food for dinner was also fine, not to repetetive at all, some days burger an chips! Other days meats, rices, and also a spaghetti section. Evening meals were also good bbq on everynight making beef rolls, chicken, beef, delicious. we got a free meal to the indian restaurant on sight, dont go, horrid set meal, h
mosqitoes everywhere, made my other half ill for 3days
ROOMS The rooms were spacioius and cleaned everyday, although we didnt tend to spend much time there at all. Iould only comment.on the bathroom, dangerous open cieling, worn out bath,could do with a lick of paint. Huge new flatscreen tv, perfect. U have to pay $2a day for safe, but its worth it. Loads of storage.
POOLS AND.BEACH amazing pool, well cleaned, not that deep! Rock pools.also nice but a big groggy, could.do with new tiling on loors.and also clean the jracuzzi ot woul be a lovely attraction under the waterfall
the beach is fab, the water has shallow coral so u can experience the tropical fish right at your feet! Also adeep end to see bigger fish (no thanks)the beach bar is ok staff a bit groggy but they do nice fresh pizzas there, for dinner, tomato peppers and onions.Pool bat also fine, cold.drinks.on tap, beer always.full never seen the fridge.empty.
EXCURSIONS HASSLES ATTRACTIONS WILL get hassled at the pool, beach
. Everywhere possible.
We took our excusrsions with oir rep what we deemed to be safe they arent safe. U just needto brush them off, theyll soon get the Hint
Nabq bay is.about 20mim ride from naama bay costing 50 egyptian pound at receptions taxi service
. Ifits your firstime i would reccomend pacha
, Hard rock cage for food.and a.good time, the bus stop bar well both ofthem, also tgiffridays nabq bay for fpod.yumyum. bar one for imported spirits
. Also soho square for a.touch of elegance, lovely place and 5 mins down the road dowm nabq bay loads of stuff to see and do.
Please keep an open mind about this hotel
Its lovely, better than some weve stayed in! You wont get better for the price, and also the Germans arent bad at all
. No problem when we were there at all, quite delightful, and animation team work hard! Well done.guys thanks for a.lovely stay,!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay