Parrotel Beach Resort
Hotels.com
$60
$90
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Aqua Park(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
$34
$157
  • Pool
$210
3,775 results
All reviewsradisson blumarine club roomthe trade windsanimation teamtoucan barsharm elmain restaurantpool barfishitalian restaurantgreat holidaysea viewspecial thankssmall poolcoral reeftwo weeksrestaurant staff
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed for 12 days with my family, had the best vacation ever. Beautiful coral beach, big and CLEAN hotel pool, impressive vegetation, good staff, spacious rooms......Animation team was excellent, many thanks to: Beso, Nastya, Chloe, Elena, Momo and Monty, GOOD job guys. Hope to see u soon. Kisses from Serbia.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank IvanaVasic
Anwar H, Front Office Manager at Parrotel Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear IvanaVasic,
Sunny greetings from the Radisson Blu Resort Sharm El Sheikh!

Thank you so much for your recent 5 star review. I am so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay on our resort and that you found are staff, fantastic and loved the animation! I am delighted to hear that you’ve had a great holiday in our resort. I am ecstatic to know that Beso, Nastya, Chloe, Elena, Momo,Monty,and other staff provided you with amazing service. I will be sure to acknowledge their outstanding customer service.

Once again, thank you for your wonderful review and for staying with us here. We highly appreciate and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Thanks & Best Regards.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We are back from a very enjoyable trip to Sharm El ~Sheikh. Lockwood's agent was friendly but as expected we had to wait while he gathered everyone up for the transfer. We were then taken to the coach where we met Weil who was helpful particularly as one does not know how much to tip in a foreign country. He organised trips for us and generally gave us good advice. I was disappointed as a couple of the trips ,particularly the one to St.Catherine were cancelled due to the political situation though I could not understand why as it was not affecting Sharm El Sheikh.
The hotel was unique and spread out over a very wide area and so there was a lot of walking to do.I did not mind this as it was pleasantly arranged with the sound of flowing water and bridges and cacti and various tropical plants. Everyday was a trip in it self.
The room was very spacious but the standard of cleanliness was not as high as I would have expected and we arrived to find hair in the shower and had to ask twice to have it cleaned.
The staff were very friendly and cheerful and nothing seemed too much trouble to them. They very kindly changed the room for me as I wanted a quiet room with a sea view. Reception staff were very accommodating and helpful The last day put me off a bit as their expectations of tips was a bit too obvious as I had planned to tip them anyway.
Food if you are a vegetarian you would love it. I enjoyed eating the salads etc though there was not much variety. Breakfast I thought was good as there was a lot of choice. As expected in Egypt there was no bacon. Despite that you could more or less have a full English breakfast with eggs and toast grilled tomatoes sausages etc There was not much variety in the vegetables and fruit . On one particular day there were five different dishes of aubergine, luckily for me I like aubergines but I was not so sure of other people. There was a lot to try for th e adventurous.The meats were mostly chicken and beef and fish but were overcooked and probably the worst of all the dishes. The pasta bar was very limited in the choices offered and some people missed having a pizza. You could tell as there was a pizza restaurant airside and a lot of people were rushing there before taking off on their flights back. The cocktails were the worst and were never shaken.Large quantities of alcohol were poured in as though to say we cannot drink but you can have it all. This was more so at the beech bar and the pool.There were no fruit juices at all and the soft drinks were too sweet and synthetic. The coco cola was probably the same as one would expect.The desserts were the worst and very dry except for the baclava which was nice and a blancmange/custard which had done its duty as a milk shake earlier in the day.
Food aside the hotel was quite pleasant. Not sure why they had to tell us that the Russians were terrible we could see for ourselves.This made you wonder what they thought of us but other than that the people are charming and very tourist orientated.
There was plenty of space to sunbathe and lots of shady umbrellas.The pool was very welcome clean and big.
The best bit is the snorkelling and if for nothing else one would go back to do more of it.This despite there being no sandy beaches as such. This was a very enjoyable and relaxing holiday. I might not go back to the same hotel but would definitely go back to Sharm with all its charm.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Safar49

Dear Safar49,
Thank you for posting an excellent reviews and strong recommendation for Radisson Blu on Trip advisor. I am happy to read that we managed to create a wonderful stay experience during your stay with us.

We at Radisson Blu are looking forward to have you back on our resort.

Until then, Kindly accept our warmest regards from the red sea shores.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Stayed here June 30 for one week with my daughter. Upon arrival at the hotel at 4pm the reception foyer was boiling hot! When I questioned this I was told the air conditioning was not working properly. The dining room was also extremely hot - we were told that as the hotel was not at full capacity they were not running the air conditioning! The selection of food was poor - the same menus appeared to be rotated on a three day basis - luckily we were only staying for a week and ate out two nights. Very little imagination and effort as far as menus were concerned.
There was no poolside waiting staff as in other hotels in Egypt and several bar staff did not know how to make basic cocktails or drinks correctly. Several staff were lovely including the animation team, but the reception staff were surly and on a couple of occasions, downright rude.
Several areas of the hotel could do with some repair work although the gardeners work very hard tending the grounds which are lovely and the pool area was spotless as was our room.
The Spa treatments I had were extremely second rate - I had a full body massage and the therapist talked to her friend the entire time. I had a manicure that chipped off the day after it was applied. Poor value for money.
The Italian outdoor restaurant was a nice setting. Several areas of the pathways were poorly lit in the evenings when returning to the room late at night.
This is my third trip to Egypt but will be my last for a while. My stay at this hotel was disappointing.

Room Tip: Rooms near the beach are nice but don't expect to sleep before 10pm. Not a problem for us but there is a lot of noise from the entertainment area.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Bevvy1961

Dear Bevvy1961,
Thank you for your feedback following your sojourn at Radisson Blu Resort Sharm El Sheikh.

We have acknowledged your disappointment and are sorry that we were not able to fulfill your expectancy.
we are sorry to learn that you will not return to Egypt. I believe that it would have been wiser to ask for senior management for any issue which was judged below your anticipation. I am sure that whatever the matter, we would have been able to satisfy you. This would have been far beneficial than to depart and post your comments, that we do respect.

We do hope that time will ease and reverse your decision, as there are large numbers of satisfied clients who post genuine feedback here, as well as on trip advisor, rating Radisson Blu Resort Sharm El Sheikh as a good hotel.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We have chosen Radisson Blu Resort to spend our first holiday in Egypt. Now, we can say it was a perfect blend! The surrounding of the hotel enables us to move in a completely different, charming reality. Beautiful water cascades and wonderful flora creates breathtaking scenery. Our Marina Room with a sea view was clean and spacious. The terrace with winding flowers was an ideal place to chill after a long day. This place has something to offer every traveller. Those who want to relax and spend some time by the sea the hotel offers fantastic beach and nearby swimming pool. If you are interested in spending time actively or having a great fun the main swimming pool will suit your taste. The animation team engage you in voleyball, aqua gym, dancing etc. Hotel's restaurants offers a wide variety of food. From delicious sweet breakfast to well seasoned beef and fish for dinner. An interesting diversion are dishes prepared in front of you. But certainly, the main advantage of the stay in Radisson is all the staff - well organised, very friendly and not intrusive. The staff who makes you feel special.We would like to especially aprecciate Mahmoud working at the beach and nearby swimming pool for his positive attitude, helpfulness and very good manners. He is an incredible hardworking and respectfull person who had met our request before we said them and did everything with all his heart. Moreover we would like to thank two Mohammed's working in the lobby bar who were enthusing us every day and transmitting a lot of positive energy, made delicious drinks and provided good company in the evening, still maintaining good attitude. The next person we want to distinguish is Rashad from the Olivos Restaurant. The right person in the right place with extremely good manners,not intrusive, very kind and responsive to the needs. Eating a meal during his shift was a real pleasure! The last but not least person is the gardener A.ElKawy who used to bring us wonderfull bouqets of flowers! We are highly grateful for hospitality which makes us feel like home.

With so many impressive sights and advantages connected with staff, any visit to this hotel is sure to be the experience of a lifetime! It was certainly not our last stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Katarzyna M ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful remarks on Radisson Blu Resort Sharm El Sheikh. It is indeed a true pleasure to read such a detailed review from our highly valued guests.

I am delighted to read your comments about the Radisson set up, the foods in the outlets and the personalized services of Radisson Team who managed to exceed your expectation and made your holiday blend & perfect.

Once again, thank you very much for the wonderful comments and on behalf of the entire Radisson Blu team, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kindly accept our warmest regards from the red sea shores.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We are a group of five who stayed at at Radisson resort last year. We came back to the same place for good reason. The main reason is really the service and the staff who work at this beautiful place. There are many of the people we met last year and there are some new staff who are as good as those we met last year. In all departments there seems to be careful placement the right person in the right place.
There are three bars one on the beach, second at the swimming pool and the one in the lobby opens until midnight. The food was very good last year and there is a noticeable improvement this year. I would rate it as excellent in terms of variety as well as quality.
But for those of of us vacationers who read the news about the turmoil in Egypt, rest assured this is safest place day and night. Sharm seems removed from the unrest as though we were in a different country. Our group are thankful to all the staff who greeted us and took care of us the entire time we were at Radisson. Thank you for a job well done. Fahmi

Room Tip: For newly married and young couples, I recommend rooms near the beach, for others I recommend a room between the pool and the dinning room just to be closer to everything.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Fahmi N,
Thank you so much for sharing your 2nd holiday experience in our resort with our Tripadvisor readers. I am delighted to read that my team succeeded in creating an amazing experience during your holiday and that our services, foods and facilities exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for the strong recommendation with Radisson Blu and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Until then, kindly accept our warmest regards from the red sea shores.

Anwar Hawary, Front office manager.