“Great fun!!!!”

Sharm Happy Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Nabq Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Sharm Happy Tours offers excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and tours all over Egypt, transfer in Sharm El Sheikh and private trips. Good service and honest prices.
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
“Great fun!!!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We had an awesome time in the desert. Lido came and collected us from our hotel and took us on the best adventure ever.
We had 2 separate trips. First was quad biking through the desert with a stop off at a Bedouin camp for tea and a camel ride. Then we went off to a tourist type Bedouin camp for dinner and a show followed by star gazing. We had a wonderful time driving back through the desert in the dark. Wicked fun!!!

Our next trip was 2 hours of sand bugging. They were a lot faster than the Quad bikes and we went in a double one so my other half could drive like a nutter while I took photos of the amazing sunset and surroundings.

Lido only does private tours, so no massive groups. This was much better and I cannot recommend it enough.

A MUST for anyone going to Sharm. You won't be disappointed.

Visited November 2013
Lidonassef, Manager at Sharm Happy Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, October 17, 2015
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review about your experience with Sharm Happy Tours. We are so happy to have met you here and glad that you chose to book with Sharm Happy Tours.

We are so pleased you had an excellent time with us and we really appreciate all comments and feedback from all our customers as this helps us to continue to improve our service.

All our staff here at Sharm Happy Tours appreciates your help

We want all our guests to have a Happy Time at Happy Tours and we look forward to seeing you again in the future ! Thank you

• Arabic first
London, United Kingdom
“Great!!!!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

It was my second time of using Sharm Happy Tours and I was not disappointed. Lido spoke with me over the phone before booking a day out on the boat snorkelling and a quad bike experience in the desert. Unfortunately I fell ill and could not make the date for the quad bike trip. We rang and explained the situation. Lido changed the date for later in our holiday when I had recovered enough to enjoy the trip. We thoroughly enjoyed both trips. The service and attention we received was excellent!!! Thank you Lido......hope to see you again soon.

Leicestershire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Surprised”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Went over to Sharm on my own this time and I hadnt considered quad bikes as who would take one person? Who indeed ? Lido.. would and did, it was excellent we went on a totally different trail this time, absolutely brill but the time went so quick I cant wait till my next time in Sharm. Thanks Lido

Visited December 2013
Sharpthorne, United Kingdom
“Lido is the best, couldn't do enough to help”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We had an amazing time on our two trips with Lido. Both were private tours with just me and my girlfriend (and lido's cutie son Waheed), which made it really special. Quad biking was great into the desert. Views were stunning. Camel ride was brief but any longer and my bum would have been numb!
When to 2 different Bedowyn camps, 1'traditional and 1 more for us tourists. Both were great in different ways. Star grazing was a little disappointing as it was very busy around the telescopes (60+ people for 2 telescopes) but did get to see Venus and learn a lot about the stars.

Riding through the desert on the way back was fun.

Second trip was the desert buggies, which is would throughly recommend. 2 hours driving round the desert and quite fast speeds and seeing the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen. Well worth it. Another visit to the Bedowyn camp and the most welcome greeting by the same two guys from our last trip remembered us.

If your going to Sharm, you must take a trip with Lido. So friendly, so accommodating, and so much fun.

Visited December 2013
Ewloe, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great trips and Lido is a top man!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I'd like to start by saying how hard Lido works to ensure that his trips are fulfilled. He'll take you down a one way street just to get you there (safely). He took me and brother Quad Biking for free and due to the roads being closed and all the hassle involved in getting to Tirian Island, he agreed to give my parents the trip for free when they come in 2014.

Prices are good and Lido is well worth meeting and having a chat with.

Hope you enjoy Thailand when you go Lido