“Quads? Dont mind if I do”
Review of Sharm Happy Tours

Sharm Happy Tours
Ranked #4 of 19 things to do in Nabq Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Sharm Happy Tours offers excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and tours all over Egypt, transfer in Sharm El Sheikh and private trips. Good service and honest prices.
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Once again the quads were a favorite I got in touch with Lido and he arranged it for us. H took us out; the lads had never been before but rated it excellent. They loved that it was just the three of us and also the speeds they were doing.
It wasnt until later in our holiday I found out Lido was in Cairo but took the time to arrange our trip.
Brilliant. Thanks Lido and H
See you again next time. Dee Joel and Kieran

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I came on holiday to Sharm this summer with my sister and we knew we wanted to plan a few excursions. Having read many positive reviews of Sharm Happy Tours, we decided to go with these guys and we're so glad we did.
Lido the organiser gives you such a personal service and really does go the extra mile to make sure you have a good trip.

We booked three trips with Sharm Happy Tours. Cairo, Luxor and the Fantastic Four with star gazing.
Cairo I would definitely recommend. Our tour guide Hassan was absolutely brilliant. He was incredibly knowledgeable about Egyptian history and so engaging as well as being a good laugh and happy to take pictures whenever you wanted.

Luxor I'd say is only really worth it for the valley of the kings and other than that the day seemed to drag a bit. They don't seem to plan enough to do in the day that they end up offering you extra things to do which of course you'll need to pay extra money for.

The Fantastic Four with star gazing I'd also recommend and Lido actually personally guided us for this. Quad biking was so much fun and again Lido really goes out of his way to make sure you're comfortable and happy. He's also happy to take lots of pictures for you. Dinner with the Bedouin people was also very good, especially the entertainment, the fire show in particular being a highlight. Star gazing was very interesting and I couldn't believe when we actually got to see planet Saturn through the telescope!

Then, because we had booked quite a few trips, Lido threw in a glass bottom boat ride for us for free! We weren't even trying to bargain a deal with him, he just offered it!
If I ever come back to Sharm, I'd definitely use Happy Tours again, purely for the personal service they provide. They really understand the meaning of customer service and they never pressure you into booking anything.
Thanks for helping us have a great holiday!

2  Thank MC2507
Lidonassef, Manager at Sharm Happy Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2015

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review about your experience with Sharm Happy Tours. We are so happy to have met you here and glad that you chose to book with Sharm Happy Tours.

We are so pleased you had an excellent time with us and we really appreciate all comments and feedback from all our customers as this helps us to continue to improve our service.

All our staff here at Sharm Happy Tours appreciates your help

We want all our guests to have a Happy Time at Happy Tours and we look forward to seeing you again in the future ! Thank you

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The owner lido is a lovely man and really does make you feel comfortable his a very honest guy and so friendly we did all our excursions with him.. He does private transfer which is brilliant.
We did fantastic four which was quad biking (amazing) Bedouin dinner (nice) party (entertaining) and star gazing (beautiful) we also did aqua park which was very fun and we enjoyed quad biking so much we booked it again with him. Once again a very good time I cannot get over how good lido is he was the only person in Sharm that I felt very comfortable with he was like a friend! me and my boyfriend both recommend to definitely go with him. Amazing service reasonable prices and just all in all a good experience. He also cares very much for his customers. Safety first but always fun. No negative reviews to this place. Defiantly book here

1  Thank IanaSKP25
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We have just returned from our third visit to Sharm , We have used Happy Tours many times since meeting LIdo (owner) on the first visit. Lido again looked after us and personally accompanied us on two Quad biking trips , we were a family of four and the price he charged is as good as you will get anywhere but with a personal touch , we saw some other groups of 20-30 which when quad biking is just too big and impersonal.
I speak from experience when I say Lido is a genuine , trustworthy and passionate guy who cares about his customers and is Reliable , we corresponded by email and all of our trips were spot on and on time . Lido even did our airport transfers making sure we were met on arrival and returned back on time , believe me there are some that charge ridiculous fares for transfers just because its an airport transfer.
I think if you read all his reviews you will be able to form your own opinion of Lido , I speak as I find and always find him excellent , worthy of note is that if you are a bit nervy in a strange country or have a young family he will look out for you and cater for your needs , small groups and Brits are his speciality.
In summary a really genuine guy who cares about his reputation . quad biking is great fun but try a boat trip for snorkelling , a great day trip .
Lido -thanks again for another great holiday in Sharm . Happy Tours did us proud.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Cheaper tours than our tour advisor could offer. We arranged to meet Lido on our first morning to book tours, and he was very helpful, not pushy at all and even talked us out of doing a more expensive excursion as he believed the cheaper alternative offered better value for money.

In the end we did the 'Fantastic 4' which was great fun quad biking & camel riding through the desert. The food provided to us at the Bedoiun village was very tasty, probably better than the hotel food actually. Some advice though, take a small backpack instead of a handbag as my girlfriend found it to be very impractical while tearing through the desert on a quad!! Also take some water with you as well as it was probably a good 2 hours into the trip before we got the opportunity to buy some. Also, expect to be hounded by the camel handlers for a small tip after a 15 minute camel ride!

We also did the Tiran Island boat trip which included 2 intro scuba dives & a snorkeling stop. The boat trip itself was an experience as there were only us 2 and another family from Europe, the rest were Egyptians with limited English who were obviously new to the open sea as they were all very sea sick!! The crew on the boat looked after us as the token Europeans and made sure we had a our dives first and also made sure we got our food first before the scrum ensued!

Would definitely book tours through Lido & happy Tours again should I come back to Sharm. Highly recommended.