“Fantastic staff and service”

Sharm Happy Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Nabq Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Sharm Happy Tours offers excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and tours all over Egypt, transfer in Sharm El Sheikh and private trips. Good service and honest prices.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic staff and service”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Emailed lido before we travelled to prebook trips was replyed to promptly,on arrival was met by his staff and booked swimming with dolphins and the waterpark both trips were amazing and value for money and our guides were great too thanks so much from chrissy and Laura :)

1 Thank ChrissyPea123

• Arabic first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“absolutely fabulous day excursion to luxor by plane”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

we stayed at the tropicana grand azure hotel in nabq bay in sharm from 28th april to 5th may and had a great relaxing holiday.what did actually did put the icing on top of the cake as so to speak was a day tour excursion with sharm happy tours.we were a little apprehensive about booking outside our hotel as we had been warnned by so many to stick with the trips arranged through the hotel with our holiday rep but we had nothing to fear.the hotels public relations officer lynsey was a real help to us ,she rang us in our hotel room the next day after arriving to ask if everything was ok and again came to visit us as we were sat lazing around by the pool one day.we told her that we were thinking about wanting to book a trip but was a bit wary of going with a company that we didnt know of.she told us that she had had some good feedback about other members of the hotel that had been with sharm happy tours that had had an excellent day out with them.we said we would love to go and she offered to meet us in the hotels lobby bar at 8pm and took us across the road ,we couldnt believe it yes it was just across the road from our hotel.it was only a little shop with rather a cute little man that was very very giddy at the thought of selling us a trip. the trip we fancied to cairo by plane was not to be, as there wasnt a flight out on the day we wanted to go ,so he said what about a flight to luxor instead and he showed us a little video of what we would see.anyhow we decided to do it and go to luxor .i have never seen anyone so excited and he were so cute.the mini bus picked us up at 4 45am a very early start i know but you need to with everything they cram in on one day.we set off for the airport where we got our visa 210 egyption pounds for the two of us but they only really accept us dollars or english pound we only took egyption money and it wasnt so straight forward but they managed to wheel and deal and we got to board the plane a small plane with propellers it had 50 seats.we had a comfy 55 minute flight .we then were in a mini bus and taken to an old ruin of a monastry then off we went to the valley of the kings ,then off to a pottery factory where we were offered an hibiscus or mint tea,or a turkish coffee.then onwards to a temple,next came lunch in a resturant which was included in the price as were the admission fees to the ruins and temple and valley of the kings.after lunch we could choose up to 3 things what we wanted to do ,one was to go on a horse drawn carrage around luxor sightseeing the other which all the group choose was a trip on a motor boat cruising along the nile.we stopped at a banana and mango plantation where we sat for an hour in the wooded area they served us plates upon plates of fresh fruit all cut into pieces ready to eat there were loads.then we had a walk around were we saw acrocodile it was some sort of a sanctuary.then we headed back in the boat sat on the roof of the boat taking photo.s that i really enjoyed.we then all feeling a bit weary as it had been a full fun packed day,but we finished off at a perfume factory where we were offered another drink .then it was time to head back in the mini bus to catch our flight back to sharm and then our hotel.we got back to our hotel about 7 30pm just in time for our evening meal.it was a truly lovely day out and for £150 all in inc flight we thought was great value for money.i would recommend this trip with sharm happy tours.although there are plenty of tour companies but a lot charge a lot more for the exact trip

Visited April 2013
Lidonassef, Manager at Sharm Happy Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, October 17, 2015
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review about your experience with Sharm Happy Tours. We are so happy to have met you here and glad that you chose to book with Sharm Happy Tours.

We are so pleased you had an excellent time with us and we really appreciate all comments and feedback from all our customers as this helps us to continue to improve our service.

All our staff here at Sharm Happy Tours appreciates your help

We want all our guests to have a Happy Time at Happy Tours and we look forward to seeing you again in the future ! Thank you
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome time with Sharm Happy Tours”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

First let's start out Lido replying to all my emails-every single one of them no matter how stupid it seemed, in a qucik and timely manner. Because of this, I decided to book my Tiran Island trip and a round trip transfer with them. There were some other companies that would take a day or 2 to respond and while this might seem like no big deal to others, when you're booking tours, timing is crucial!

Lido picked me up from the airport, was on time, and answered any questions I had and made small talk. Yes, the owner actually picked me up from the airport and he was soo nice and helpful. I didn't think too much of it at first. But imagine my surprise when Lido himself picked me up from the hotel to take me to the airport. I was so sure that he would have sent a driver. And when I asked him about it, he mentioned that he loves doing the hands on work and wanted to be doing the same work as his employees.

Now onto my trip. I booked the Tiran Island tour. There was a slight snafu with the timing, I was told one time and the guy who came to pick me up(who was really cute by the way) came at a different time, but it wasn't a big deal and he apologized for the confusion.

The boat we went on was the Nellie(not sure if that's the right name or the spelling) and the boat was in excellent condition and very clean. The crew aboard was fantastic, helpful, informative and entertaining.

The Tiran Island trip has 3 snorkel sites but I only did 2 and chose to chill on the boat on the last dive.

The food provided was good, and I even went for seconds. I was hoping that we were going to catch a fish and said that out loud which made everyone on the boat laugh.

We saw Belugas on our trip, which we at first thought were dolphins but were corrected by the captain. We were told that it's not often that people get to see them in the wild so that was pretty awesome. They were so cool and I wish I had taken pictures but pretty much everyone on the boat ran infront of me and being the shorty that I am, was not able to take pictures.

Price wise, I paid almost the same as what other companies were offering, but I was ok with that.

I wish I had done another tour with Lido and his company but my time there was short but hopefully I will return to Sharm soon and do another tour with this excellent company!

1 Thank SadMonkey
Finland
“Thanks Lido!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Lido was really great - starting from answering mails really quickly and giving us best prices ever! He took to pick us up from our hotel, bought us juice and ice-cream for our little girl. He was very friendly and polite. He even took my husband and dad to the airport to get Visa - for free!! He was really helpful and tours were amazing! We went on Colored canyon and snorkeling trip to Ras Mohammad and were really satisfied. Also my husband and dad went to Cairo and were very satisfied as well.
Thank you, Lido for your help and for the amazing experience we got in Egypt!
Linda with family

Visited March 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“What a guy !!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Please dont book any other tour company....we where treated amazingly, Lido looked after our every need. Not only on our tours but with every thing else including picking us up and dropping us off from & too airport...FREE !!..Not only that but the prices of the activities are less than half price...he was our hero :)

Visited March 2013