“Lido - You're a diamond!”
Review of Sharm Happy Tours

Sharm Happy Tours
Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Nabq Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Sharm Happy Tours offers excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and tours all over Egypt, transfer in Sharm El Sheikh and private trips. Good service and honest prices.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I can't speak highly enough about this man! He truely made our holiday :)

We went to see Lido @ Happy Tours on our 2nd day & were instantly made to feel at ease, we had no intentions of booking straight away but the service provided was second to none. Amazingly, after being hassled all day round our pool by guides trying to push their trips on us, Lido actually took the time to find out what kind of trips we were interested in doing, gave us the details about these particular trips & his opinion on whether we would enjoy the experience. No hassle, no pressure. So refreshing!

Over the course of our holiday we enjoyed a number of trips with Lido. My favourites being the quad biking & the Aqua Park, the best water park we've ever been to! Initially I wasn't keen on the idea of going quad biking again, me & my other half did it last time we were in Egypt & it petrified me... we were in a huge group, the breaks on our quads were faulty & there didn't seem to be anyone looking out for us... but the couple we were travelling with had never been to Egypt before or been quad biking & were really keen to give it a go... Lido assured me that he would take us out in our own private group (of 4) as standard & would take it at a pace we were comfortable with... he was true to his word & I had a fantastic time.

By the end of our holiday Lido had become a firm friend & we were gutted to be leaving!

Hope to see you again soon Lido, keep in touch!

Gemma & Dave (Laura & Graham) xx

There are newer reviews for Sharm Happy Tours

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I found this company online before flying to Egypt on the 21 sep 2012. I sent the mr lido a email with my list of trips we had in mind when we arrived . On his company web site it list them all with fixed prices at a rate around 25% cheaper than the reps will try to sign u up from at the so called welcome meeting . On arrival lido called me on my phone / or can leave MSG at reception if your preferred. He then came and took us to mc Donald's for ice cream and free wifi to explain and show on his laptop videos ect of his tours . He never once pushed us to book anything and in fact put us of a trip because he said the cost was not worth it we had already decided to do the Cairo by air trip before coming so we booked that with him as we'll as the sunset quad bike trip . It worked out £ 100 cheaper than the reps were doing the same trips for in much bigger groups witch is not goog. We were picked up at 4.15 on the button by a lovely air con minibus to drive us to the airport for the 45 min flight to Cairo . 7 hours by coach :( . Then met by lidos main man hassan who I can say is the best city guide I've ever had in any country . Also again a small group of 15 all English so very personal touch unlike the bigger company's we saw in much lager groups . Museum first then on to a boat for a 30 crusie down the Nile to a floating restraunt for a lovely lunch . £7 for both . A no brainier really . Then about 35 min drive to the pyramids again lots of info from hassan and banter ! We paid 100 eygpt £10 each for a amazing camel ride around the pyramids with plenty of amazing pics taken on our phones ect very safe ! A few other stop during the day also to see how things are made and chance to bye some natural perfume at a fraction of the cost and same smell ! Overall the trip was so well organised and u were made to feel safe and have fun . Would recommended this trip five fat stars .also on arrival at hotel on the way home lido cals u via the guide and checks u are happy and enjoyed you day . Couple of days later lido picked us up again himself and with his cute son to take us quad biking . He has his on quad bikes with his company name on and numbered and took us on a amazing ride through the dessert to a tent compound for tea and rest . Then back to base . Again all the other firms seemed to be in groups of 20 or more driving like tossers with a guide on the phone !! To sum up lido and his firm I can only recommended u use them for any tours excursions ext u will be well looked after by the man known as mr lido !!! Thanks again for your service mate

Lidonassef, Manager at Sharm Happy Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2015

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review about your experience with Sharm Happy Tours. We are so happy to have met you here and glad that you chose to book with Sharm Happy Tours.

We are so pleased you had an excellent time with us and we really appreciate all comments and feedback from all our customers as this helps us to continue to improve our service.

All our staff here at Sharm Happy Tours appreciates your help

We want all our guests to have a Happy Time at Happy Tours and we look forward to seeing you again in the future ! Thank you

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My mother and I had never travelled to Egypt before and booked our trip very last minute; however we were very keen to visit Cairo from Sharm and to carry out Scuba Diving in the famous Red Sea.
We had come across many agencies offering similar tours; however thanks to Trip Advisor we discovered 'Sharm Happy Tours' which offered great service & value for money. Our day tour to Cairo was well organised and stress free. Our tour guide showed great knowlegde and hospitality.
I can highly recommend booking your excursions through 'Sharm Happy Tours'.
Thank you Lido for a great trip. we thoroughly enjoyed both adventures!!!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Just come back from Nabq, after spending 12 glorious days there. We booked 2 excursions with Happy Tours (Tiran Island and Quad Biking). Both trips were memorable and Lido was fantastic in his recommendations, help and advice with the excursions. Great value for money (the trips cost nearly half what First Choice were asking) and everything was professionally done. If you go to Sharm, check out Happy Tours

Reviewed October 8, 2012

After reading about happy tours on tripadvisor i thought i share my review.
My wife and I walked in to happy tours we were a little nervous lido picked up on that and made us feel welcome. He sat us down explained every trip to the minor detail even taking time out to show us his website and the trips on there.

We booked four trips the glass bottom boat, red sea diving at teran island, Fantasia, Parasailing.
All the trips were amazing lido picking us up from our hotel and personally running us to our destination then picking us up when we finished. Lido is a warm caring man he dosent pressure you in booking trips nor does he have guys running round hotels or the streets trying to entice you in to his shop.
From the moment he takes your money his service then starts while your out on a trip he cant take you on he's on the phone to his man asking if everything is alright. When he next sees you he's asking how was his staff how was the trip. You the customer are number one.
A couple of times during the holiday we would pop in to his office at the evening to thank him or just have a chat he always got us a drink and switched a fan on to try cool down the room. Like i said earlier we walked in to his office nervous now were taking time out to come and see him!

Fantasia he promised us an experience we will never forget, we would taste the finest cooked chicken and beef all i can say is wow! Fantasia i was treated like a king and ate like a king if you go in happy tours book this trip please and experience what i experienced i promise you wont be disappointed.

Red sea diving is an amazing experience its along day on a boat take a sickness pill if your travel sick thats the best advise i can give you.

Glass bottom boat is good fun if you want a relaxing couple of hours out at sea and don't want to get wet this is the trip for you you see plenty of fish they swim up to the bottom of the boat eating the algae off the boat so you get a good view of them.

Parasailing was my favourite trip for excitement never done it before would definitely do it again! Its not scarey its 10-15 minute up in the air at a steady speed its great fun for young and old.people

I would like to thank lido and happy tours for making our holiday special we plan to come back to Egypt next year and are already in contact with lido about other trips we haven't experienced this time round.

Marc and christal