Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort
$210
$54
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Mirabel Beach(Nabq Bay)
$90
$75
$58
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
$55
$24
$38
$53
2,846 results
All reviewswater parkanimation teamhard rock cafeamazing holidaycant waitfishslideswaterparklaughpoolsexcursionsmenchefssam
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I have never written a review before but thought I should about Coral Sea Aqua Club to let everyone know how great it is!

We arrived on 27 January for 10 days, the staff were so welcoming & friendly! Cold drinks were waiting on us, which was much needed after our flight and because it was nice & warm outside! We were shown to our room personally by Mohammed at reception and our cases were delivered within 10 mins. Our first impressions of the room were great, it was huge with a separate sleep area for our girl and plenty of wardrobe/drawer space for the three of us. My fiancé commented on the wide range of sport coverage on the tv, football, rugby, etc which kept him amused while us girls got ready! The air con was a god send as even though it was January/February, it was still really warm. We had a room on the top floor (2308), which overlooked the pool area. The room was spotless and was cleaned every day with fresh towels/sheets being provided at our request. The cleaner was amazing at towel art making crocodiles, teddy bears, swans...always made us smile when returning from the pool each day. The mini bar is chargeable but this is made very clear before you start helping yourself, with a price list being provided. 2 litres of water were left in our room each day, free of charge, to ensure everyone is kept hydrated.

The pool area was amazing, plenty to do. There's a water park with big slides and a flow rider, it was great to watch everyone have a go and David had a go on more than one occasion! The lazy river was great - nice & relaxing! There's a pirate ship mini water park for the kids and a kids pool with slides and water fountains. Brooke loved them all but the only downside was that the kids pools weren't heated so the water took your breath away when you first went in. The main pool and the wave pool were both heated. The wave pool was renovated during our stay and we managed to use it in our last couple of days. The lifeguards round the pool were really friendly and always there to help move the beds and get towels. Nabil was really friendly and he loved learning English from the guests. He also made art from our towels and was always playing with Brooke.

The bar staff work at the pool during the day as well as in the hotel bars at night. Our favourite was Islam, he always knew what we'd like and would make little cocktails for Brooke - she just loved him and she'd wander over and see him each day! He was so friendly and worked extremely hard all day as well as at night in the Sports Bar. He made great cocktails and was always smiling even when he was busy.

The restaurants were great with lots of choice. I can be quite fussy but I always found something I liked & never went hungry. The waiting staff were fab, always chatting and making sure we had everything we needed. We dined at the Asian & American during our stay but Asian was our fave - the food was amazing! The staff also decorated the table for my birthday & even had a cake which they all brought out to me, even the chefs!!

The entertainment team work really hard. I don't think they sleep much but always raring to go! Special mention to Keesher (think I've totally spelled that wrong!) who runs the kids club. The kids totally adore her and you can tell she really enjoys what she does! Magdy was fab, David always went to play volleyball with him and the rest of the team, which he really enjoyed. He was also really friendly and never too forceful when asking you to join in with activities. Steph was just lovely, so friendly and easy to talk to...hope your leg is better soon!!

Overall, we had a fab time. It was our first time to Egypt and I was a little apprehensive before we went, however thanks to the wonderful staff I have mentioned above, amongst others, they made our stay a very memorable one and we will definitely be returning in the future.

Thank you Coral Sea for a fab time - keep up the hard work as it is clearly paying off. See you all again...Sheryl-Anne, David & Brooke x x x

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Sheryl-Anne28
HHeikal, Public Relations Manager at Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for choosing to spend your holiday at the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort and for taking the time to post your review about your stay; we greatly appreciate comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Thank you also for the recognition of our standards and your kind words about the efficiency and friendliness of our staff; your compliments will definitely be shared with the team.

Look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
kind regards,

Coral Sea Hotels - Resorts - Nile Cruises

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Animation team was more than excellent
They were very helpful
They played with my little brother and sister and they were very happy
The show of every night was great
It was fun and great to spend time with them
so Thank you all for this great holiday
Hope to go there again soon :D

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guests,

Many thanks for your review; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Coral Sea Aqua Club and were satisfied with the animation team. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared and we do look forward to welcoming you soon again at our resort.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel from 30th January to 6th February.
Flights & transfers with Thomson were great as usual, love the extra leg room seats!
I had pre-booked a swim up room and had emailed the hotel prior to arrival to request one on the sunny side of the hotel (block 2) this way ensuring pool was in sun all day!
Rooms were big and more than adequate for me & my partner. All areas kept very clean and well maintained by the staff. Food choice was good and great to have choice of 2 a la carte restaurants, American & Asian.
Water park on site was great but also had access to much larger one at Coral Sea Waterworld, 2 mins along the road which has a much bigger selection of slides.
Animation team, 5 stars, were great!
All the gang were energetic and friendly even if you didn't participate in the events. Thomson should consider hiring these guys on full time basis!
Only downside for me was no free wifi, which I know Thomson are arranging as of May 2014. I was not willing to pay £6 for one hour access as had heard it was very slow service!
I celebrated a birthday while away and my room cleaner did a Fab job of arranging a cake for room and decorating room!
I would definitely return to Coral Sea Aqua Club in the future for a break in the sun!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank scottish_stu85

Dear Guests,

Many thanks for your review; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Coral Sea Aqua Club and were satisfied with the overall provided services. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you soon again at our resort.

Please feel free to let us know once you have booked your next holiday; we will do everything we can to make your stay with us even more memorable.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

positive 1-the food is amazing 2- the hotel isvery clean and the staff are funny 3- the pool is amazing theroom is very big negative 1-the beach is in another hotel and the staff there are not polite very good hotel

Room Tip: the double room in the first floor on the pool
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guests,

Many thanks for your brief review about your recent stay at the Coral Sea Aqua Club; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with the overall provided services. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you soon again at our resort.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

My self and my partner went here last May and we had a 'sunny side' swim up room.....amaze!!!!! Love it love it love it. The staff were friendly, had an awesome sense of humour which sometimes involved buckets of water fights!! Ha
The restaurant staff could do enough for you. I'm not that fussy but my partner is snobby when it comes to food, and he loved it, plenty of variety I think. We booked in for two evening meals int he American restaurant and the Thai one. Lush.

I would 100% suggest you upgrade to the sunny side swim up rooms!I felt posh and it has kind of ruined any 'normal' future hotel rooms for us :(

Mohammed is one of the bar waiters and was waiting on us left right and center and having a proper laugh with all of us, which is nice to have friendly banter. We are returning this February and can't wait to do it all again.

Water park is fab, lazy river was clearly my fav...(lazy) ;)
I have read some of the other comments and I didn't see one ounce of dust or scum anywhere, spotless. I would 1000% recommend this hotel every time. Fab for children and couples alone.
Can't say any more nice things, apart from roll on 3 weeks!!!! Woo hoo

Room Tip: £10per person per nite for a swim up room, sunny side, do it, however, no other non swim up room will satisfy you again!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple