We had a great family holiday booked a swim up room and must admit it was deffo worth the extra on our holiday costs. Room was a great size and kept clean with great towel art. There were only 2 main faults with hotel and they were the evening entertainment which Thomson provided which wasn't upto much but think this is across all Thomson hotels and in the 2nd week of our holiday the standard of food took a nose dive but apparently the Head Chef wasn't around and standards had started to slip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay