We arrived mid August for our 2 week all-inclusive holiday,firstly a movie should be provided by Thompson/Falcon as the flight from Dublin is nearly 6 hours.Passport control a joke,so try not to go crazy queuing.The hotel reception is v.underwhelming and the lobby bar dark,well worn not a place you want to linger of an evening all dressed up.The bedroom was super great,big,great view of the water park,our kids bedroom area was separated by lovely big slidey doors.Now the main buffet restaurant,in fairness considering the lovely v.yummy food the many chefs prepare is akin to a work canteen,sooo plain,you feel completely overdressed when dining there at night.I asked for fresh juice for brekkie as all their juices are from a powder and loaded with sugar as are all the drinks for kids around the pool,dreadful but request denied!!!!They have mounds of fresh fruit on offer at night when all the punters are piling their plates as high as they can with the various surgery deserts on offer,for Gods sake if they pulped some of this fruit for breakfast ? I did suggest this at the meet and greet cocktail evening with the hotels blond rep on our first few days but obviously completely ignored.The Coral Sea waiters,cleaners,lifeguards,shop assistants are so wonderful,attentive and enthusiastic,I hope the management team realises this and that their country finds peace. NOW THE ENTERTAINMENT- OMG, what an insult to us after spending what we did on this holiday.They were to a woman ignorant,loud,untalented and absolutely tortuous to listen to and watch. I cannot express how frustrated,angry cheated by Thompson/Falcon we felt every night. The local entertainment was really good the nights they appeared.As for having to pay for things like bingo,the kids club chocolate/speciality evenings,Thompson are money-grabbing *##***, I will actively make it by business to find out if the kids club and entertainment are local or provided by T/F next time,gurrrrrrr. The spa was AMAZING,we were encouraged to bring the kids,ohlala,just fabulous,well worth every penny.The snorkelling trip was WOW,but next time we'll book with the falcon(no relation) hut across the road and to the left.We were there during the height of the attacks in Cairo and the T/F reps hadn't a clue what to tell us or how to calm our fears,it was the Egyptian staff that explained the history behind the problems and alleviated our fears with logic. Sharm is an amazing place,we would definitely return next year BUT definitely not if the problems haven't been rectified and it's only though future reviews that I'll know the truth,so keep reviewin' folks.Talk soon.Oh and by the way met the most fab friends over here another major plus. Hard Rock-great rockin' spot but watch for 12.5% service charge plus tax on top of your bill,works out like back home prices.Soho Square = brilliant. Old Market = great experience but the shopkeepers are so annoying,aaagh.I must end this review by saying that Thompson/Falcon are GREEDY GREEDY GREEDY, herded us like cattle onto a weeney uncomfortable freezing plane then once we're in the resort wipe their hands of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay