OMG - one word AMAZING! Just returned from a two week stay at the Coral Sea Aqua and the whole family thoroughly enjoyed the break. The staff can't do enough for you and remain friendly and polite despite the long hours. There was always something that our fussy 7 year old would eat and the Asian restaurant was great. We did a couple of trips and really enjoyed the quad bikes into the Sinai organised by Falcon (Dodi and Ali were fab), we enjoyed it so much we rebooked and went again the next night. The swim up room was worth every penny and the waiter at the swim up room bar kept coming over to keep us refreshed. The room was lovely and was kept spotless. We didn't see our 12 year old as he was off on the slides and flowrider and there were at least 2 life guards at each pool. The only MINOR criticism would be the entertainment, which was pretty poor despite the hard work by the Tomson staff. We have already looked to book at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay