We visited Coral Sea this August and were unsure what to expect as it was our first time in Egypt. As soon as we arrived at the hotel the staff couldn't do enough for us. They were all so friendly and very helpful. The hotel was immaculate and everywhere was bright and airy. We were in room 3210 and it was very spacious with a separate bedroom with 2 single beds for our boys, aged 12 & 9. We were more than pleased with it. Mohammed from housekeeping who looked after our room was very friendly and each day left us a lovely display on our bed made of towels and flowers. The care and attention was second to none. We found all the staff brilliant. In the buffet restaurant where they serve breakfast, lunch & dinner the food was good and there was always a good selection (especially the deserts!).. You had a choice of a BBQ and 2 pool side snack bars as well at lunchtime which were all very nice. In the evenings you can book into the American & Asian for a change if you wish to. Both were very pleasant. The pools were great and the children especially loved the waterslides. I can honestly say that we have never been anywhere where the lifeguards were so helpful and completely aware of everything that was going on around the pool areas. Gomaa who worked at the top main pool & also the beach pool was amazing. He greeted us each morning with a friendly smile and took our towels to the sunbeds and prepared them for us. Nothing was too much trouble. The same with the bar/waiter staff...brilliant service!! We also booked in for a spa & massage. Mido who works at the spa was so friendly and offered the services very professionally and each day would come and see us and ask if we were all ok and enjoying our stay. Also, Mohammed who worked at the swim up room bar was really helpful and friendly and always spoke when he saw us and asked if we were all ok. I can honestly say that we have traveled to many countries but never have we been made to feel so welcomed. I would go back to Coral Sea year after year and plan to take other family members with us next year. All the staff at this hotel deserve to be recognized for their hard work. This is by far one of the best Hotels we have stayed at. From start to finish our holiday was wonderful. I would also recommend you visit Eslam Basta in the handbag & watch shop in the hotel. We purchased many items from him. He is a really lovely chap who again can not do enough for you. We are very pleased with what we bought. Coral Sea is a must for anyone wanting a fun friendly holiday. There's lots for all ages. There was entertainment each evening which the children loved. Outside of the hotel there is also plenty to do. A 5 minute walk you have McDonalds, Hard Rock Cafe (which is a must), TGI Fridays and many more restaurants and plenty of shops etc....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay