Just back today from 10 days at Coral Sea Aqua Club. From minute we stepped in til we left the service we got was first class - the staff are fantastic always happy and willing to help and they work so hard all day and night - Nabil and Mohammed at pool bar constantly bringing drinks all day long you didn't need to leave your sunbed!! Cannot say enough about them they make the hotel!! The management team invited us to a cocktail party and asked us for our comments - a really nice touch and we got to speak to chef, guest relations etc only comment we had to make was the wi-fi its £6 per hour and its niggly to get logged on and cuts off so dont get value for money and suggested unlimited packages for your stay which they took on board. Restaurant staff too Bassan always had a cheeky smile every morning, noon and night and Mario always joking with the kids :-D Swim up rooms were below us, we were 2210 and I would defo pay the little extra for our own pool especially at night when it's still warm. We went to the old market which is a fab experience and great fun bartering!! We got converse for £5, Breitling watches, jewellery, hollister etcbut the hotel have all this too so u don't have to venture out Mr Bean in the watch shop is a laugh and great fun bartering with and keeping kids laughing!! You can go over the road to the holiday village and use beach for free and you can also pay £5 for all inclusive soft drinks if you want but we just used the beach. The food in hotel was great, plenty of choice and all day long - never went hungry - breakfast, late breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner!! poolside pizzas, burgers, chips, salads and BBQ. The kids had a ball from we stepped into hotel til we left - they want to go back which is a first for my two and willing to give up Christmas to go back lol THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay