just home from 2 weeks stay ...3 adults 2 teens and we all loved it !!! 5th visit to egypt and this is defo best hotel yet. nighttime entertainment lacking as always in egypt but thompson team did a great job and kids club looked fab.rooms round the pool were loveley so glad we didnt get the swm up rooms we were going to book although they looked fab. waterpark is great...loved lazy river. food was excellent couldnt fault it..staff loveley. will be returing with grandchildren next year..only fault if i have to, just missing a beach nabq just not a good as sharks bay for snorkelling...coral reef much further out. but went on excellent snorkelling trips and sinai by starlight trip a must. dont forget insect repelant -- mozzies a plenty althougth site fumigated daily. the best one is called off all the local supermarkets sell it .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay