Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Coral Sea Holiday Village(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
Tropicana Azure Club(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
lti Tropicana Grand Azure(Sharm El Sheikh)
2,846 results
All reviewswater parkanimation teamhard rock cafeamazing holidaycant waitfishslideswaterparklaughpoolsexcursionsmenchefssam
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Where shall I start????? just got back from a one week stay....we are already thinking about booking again.
A few helpful bits (that I wish I had known before we went) out the way first.......
1)Take a few smaller notes with you because when you get there the staff are all very keen to help you with your cases etc and a ride to your room, we had only got 100 notes which is as good as a £10 and they don't seem to budge until you have tipped them.
2)Staying on the theme of tipping, you are issued with towel cards, (one per guest) when you go to get you sun lounger all the beds appear taken (all have towels on them...even at 8am!!!) I can only assume that the "pool staff" have done this, in order to obtain tips to reserve you beds?!?!? when we were about to leave the pool area, we were asked "same place tomorrow?" he very kindly reserved our loungers and again expected tipping, I was told a couple of quid is fine, but we gave him 4 (one per person) it is deffo worth doing as you get the place you want....clever little earner for the pool staff though.
3) Outside the hotel the streets can be a little daunting, the shop owners trying to almost drag you into there shops to buy their tat!!! my advise = ignore, or say no and keep walking (sounds rude....but it's a must!!!)
Enough of that....now the good.......ABSOLUTELY FAB, from the welcome staff to the cleaners to the waiters, soooooo good with the kids (mine are 7 and 4) I cannot praise the staff enough, their English is excellent, so polite and cannot do enough for you. The place is immaculately clean, the food is varied and available all day.....so you can stuff yourself silly!!!
The water park is good, although I don't think health and safety has quite hit Egypt yet!!!! didn't seem too fussed on height checking or anything!!!
Entertainment is good too....the animation team are excellent, if they can't get you join in with at least one activity I would be very surprised.
We had a swim up room. to be fair I don't think I would waste my money on one again, we were mainly shaded for most of the day and it wasn't heated.....BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! however, the ones opposite us....I would imagine would be lovely, because they were in the sun for most of the day.
The facilities in the room include: hair dryer, kettle and safe, so no need to take your own (like I did) also with them giving you towel cards, you can have clean pool/beach towels every day (again wish I had of known that.....took my own!!)
The Spa is excellent value for money, the staff do approach you around the pool, however, we are glad they did because we probably wouldn't have gone if they hadn't. They even gave us a mini massage there and then...yum yum!!
One final word....if you are thinking about booking this hotel....JUST DO IT......you wont regret it!!!

4  Thank G4BBO
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My sister and our 2 children aged 12 and 7 are just home from THE best holiday we have ever had.......

When you arrive at the hotel you are instantly treated to an incredibly warm reception - and I am not referring to the weather!!

The staff are all incredibly friendly and have good English. If you experience any kind of a problem during your stay all you need to do is make a member of staff aware of it and it is fixed very quickly.

The rooms themselves were incredibly comfortable with a larger than 2 double single beds for me and my sister and 2 single beds for the children. There is a fitted wardrobe with plenty of hanging space - although you might want to take some extra hangers. There is quite a lot of drawer space as well and all the rooms have their own safe with easy to use instructions on the front of it. The rooms are cleaned on a daily basis and you need to see the towel art to believe it...

The restaurant has an amazing selection of food and the cakes are an absolute dream.... The waiting staff are very friendly and great with the kids. Our waiters made sure that our drinks were on our table by the time we returned with our food and that they were kept topped up at all times.

The pool areas are large and there is a bar at each pool. There is also a waiter who will come around and give you your drinks - either soft or alcoholic - whilst you are seated at your sun lounger so no need to move if you dont want to :)

The childrens water play area is very well thought out as a pirate ship with a large bucket at the top. This bucket fills with water every few minutes and dumps it all over the kids playing on the frame and slides. This helps to keep them cool.

Anyone looking to have a great holiday where you can relax and let your cares float away would absolutely love it here in the Coral Sea Splash and Egypt in general.

Absolutely love love love Egypt and the whole experience and have come home and already started to plan for our return visit next year.

Now to mention the names of amazing staff....Mahmoud Abdelhady and Ahmed for looking after us all around the pool and helping with every thing a amazing guy nothing was too much trouble! Rami for the fabulous drink service (never let our drinks go empty)...
Its so hard to name all the great staff but special thanks to Mohammed on reception always happy and smiling..

The Animation Team Kimo and the one and only Mr.Bob such a happy guy always smiling and great with the kids, Luke Cheryl, Racheal..

The waiters in the lobby bar- Mereenda, Nabil, Islam and Abdo are all very hard workers..

This hotel is amazing and I can’t fault it! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and can’t wait to see you all in April 2014 if not earlier haha :)

2  Thank Melanie P
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We had a Swim Up room at this hotel and the room itself was great for families however the pool wasn't heated. If you are going to book with a Swim Up room, you need to ready for a cold swim! The buffet at the hotel was great for families with kids as there is always something there for everyone. When outside the pool on the sun beds, drinks are brought to you and you can also get food from the snack bar just out of the pool.The holiday reps were English people so if you had any concerns or problems with the hotel they were always there to help.
This was a great holiday and I would definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top part of the hotel are quieter because they aren't next to the pool where all of the entertainment and water park is.
1  Thank Thomas_r2001
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We recently returned from a week in the Coral Sea Splash and was very sad to leave. Can't find fault with anything. It was kept spotlessly clean. The waterpark for kids and adults was just brilliant and so much fun. All the staff ,waiters, cleaners, lifeguards etc. were very friendly and helpful. Food was great, plenty of choice. A big thank you to Mahmoud in the restaurant who looked after us and made us laugh every day. The Best thing about this hotel and holiday had to be without a doubt the entertainment/animation team they were absolutely fabulous with the kids and adults. They worked hard day and night entertaining everybody and making everybody laugh and feel welcome. They would walk around the pool and chat to all holidaymakers. There was always something going on and they were so much fun they really made our holiday the best ever. I suggest Thomson hold on to these guys, they are the reason we will return to this hotel. Thank you Kemo, Mr Bob, Rachel, Luke, Cheryl and Narissa.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank smidey
Reviewed April 3, 2013

24th march - 31st march! Was the best holl ive ever had allready looking to book again same time next year :-). All the staff from the waiters to the cleaners are friendly and brilliant and love the kids. Wasnt enough hours in the day loads to do and you can never get board. The BEST part was the ANIMATION team the first morning they made us feel welcome and got us involved straight away with water polo and our kids loved them as they do dances round the pool kids activities also they work so hard and you can tell they love there job as it shows how they act and treat all the guests :-). Special shout out to Carolin from Animation shes a lovely girl and my son Luca loved her to bits and was always up dancin with her in the sports bar and we was all gutted to leave for home :-(. Ive heard Thompson are gettin rid of the Animation team soon wich is a big idea change is not good as they make this holl n i would be in two minds if was to return if the Anomation team had changed! Amazing Holiday! Big Chris. Bolton.

• Stayed: March 2013