We stayed here (1st time in eygpt) really concerned about getting the sharm el squits lol, we needed hav been concerned, the hotel was fabulous, room excellent, food and drink very nice, toiletries in bathroom, fresh towels and maid service daily, 2 litres of bottled water in room every day. There was a kettle with tea and coffee, don't forget ta ask for a cup of milk for your brew, mini bar inside fridge but not needed as the drinks etc where available all the time. Nothing was any trouble for the staff very friendly, if possible ask for a poolside room on the sunny side when bookin in. Haggle with " mr bean" in the bag shop inside the hotel he is soo funny. We didn't realise we had capital fm radio on the tv till our last day, use the towel cards every day 2 get clean pool towels. All the pool areas were excellent, something for everyone, we are booked up already for October, really enjoyable holiday, oh and ya needn't worry about the orange juice for kids it's all made with bottled water and its propa 7 up and Pepsi out of bottles, we were a couple with a 7 yr old boy, hope this is of some help 2 travellers thinking of this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay