Our first big family holiday (2 adults & 4 kids 16, 14, 10 & 8). Coral Sea Splash resort exceeded our expectations! We had seven nights fully inclusive the last week of the summer holidays. The food was varied and very tasty, the water theme park was clean and had enough different areas, activities and slides to keep you entertained all day. The staff were all helpful, friendly and professional. The location wasn't amazing, however, a short walk to Pataya beach and a small shopping area less than five minutes walk away that was sufficient walk after dinner (don't let any shop keeper sit you down because you WILL waste hours of your evening and regret it!!). It was about twenty to thirty minutes taxi to Soho square (worth visiting but expensive). Most excursions approx 30 minutes car/ coach journey. The entertainment was amazing at the resort and the entertainment team were so welcoming and sincere and made sure everyone was having a good time. We got two adjoining rooms, the four kids slept comfortably in one room (three in super wide bed and one on fold out bed chair). The rooms were modern and clean, air con was effective, beds and bedding were comfortable and bathrooms lovely. We were going to get a family room but it was too expensive and that worked out for the best because we had so much wardrobe space and two bathrooms! Tea and coffee facilities, bottled water and fridge in each room also. It is hard to mention any negatives because we had such a great holiday but must mention the pool towels (towel card for each guest) had a very musky smell. The Spa staff were lovely but once you have shown any interest you feel a little pressured and hounded to purchase more treatments, however our two youngest daughters count our spa visit as one of their favourite days. Highly recommend Red Sea Cruise and Star gazing with First Choice, worth every penny! Would definitely go again to Coral Sea Splash!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay