we stayed here early dec only just found time to write a review.what a gem of a place having stayed in nabq before but always beach side i never considered over the road but boy am i glad we did . we are a couple in our 40-50s but had sooooo much fun on the slides,wave pool and river ride and it was so clean. the rooms are faultless, on arrival everything is personalised even the telephone has your name on it,the cleaner we had was very good and never hassled you for tips he just wanted everything to be perfect which it was,the food was lovely something for everyone's taste the head chef met us daily and was always asking us of ways to improve the selection of food available,not a complaint from us at all ,but on previous weeks he had told us that somebody had moaned about the selection (bet they have 5 different main course for lunch at home not) whilst we were there some people were booking for nxt year thats how lovely the place and staff were we would definetly reccommend this hotel to people of all ages and will be going back sometime soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay