just back from a relaxing week at he Cleopatra , our room was very spacious and comfortable , we had a fabulous sea view , the hotel was very quiet as only 30% full we were told , great for relaxing though and no queues or trouble getting a spot by the pool or beach. the infinity pool and the view from it was breathtaking , the lovely ahmed had our spot ready for us each morning and was very helpful and friendly. drinks appeared as if by magic as soon as we arrived courteousy of the equally lovely mohammed who remembered what we liked , what great service. the other pool was noisier and not for us but good if you wanted a bit more entertainment. the beach was lovely and snorkelling off the jetty was incredible , if you are an early morning person , go and watch the sunrise , just magical , the food in the main market restaurant was good and well cooked , breakfast overlooking the sea in the sunshine was a high spot for me , the staff were very good at changing the mood in the evening and it felt like you were in a restaurant rather than the usual canteen atmosphere of some all inclusives. our waiter for the week Ibrahim was wonderful , nothing was too much trouble , a lovely young man . Egyptian night was particularly good. the Italian and seafood restaurants were also very good for a change although I felt they could have made more of the view out over the sea at the seafood restaurant , seemed a shame to be indoors with the curtains closed , maybe they thought it was too cold in jan. ( not when you've come from the English winter ! ) this is our 3rd visit to sharm and this hotel was way ahead of the others , ok not 5 star by standards at home but you would pay what we did for a week for a couple of nights in England, we would not hesitate to come back again. we hope the management will pass on our thanks to all their staff , especially the ones mentioned , and to Kelly who was always friendly and very helpful and for recommending a great restaurant in old sharm and how to get there , they are a credit to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Prestigia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay