We just returned after staying here for Christmas and New year, the rooms are very spacious and toiletries supplied daily, we also had dressing gowns and slippers supplied and 2 bottles of water every day along with tea and coffee and creamers, if you prefer milk you can purchase a carton from the shop and keep in the fridge. The hotel has areas where you can relax in the sun and read a book all day or an activity pool which is heated where all the entertainment is. The staff go above and beyond to make sure all guests are having an enjoyable time and can not do enough for you. Mohammed who brings drinks around the infinity pool is amazing he gets to know what you drink and just brings them up every half hour, he even knew what time we liked to have a cup of tea/coffee instead of a cold drink and every day brought that to us at the same time. Hisham the bar manager was fantastic as was Karem who managed the restaurant areas. There are too many people to mention because from front office right the way through every department we could not find any fault with anything or anyone. Christmas eve the gala dinner was above and beyond all expectations, the staff worked so hard and the food was amazing, this was again repeated on New Years Eve and although all staff had worked a lot of extra hours and looked tired they were just so happy that it had been such a success.
I used the spa for a facial and massage and the staff in there were great but prices a little high considering the spa is just a wooden building on the beach with no other facilities. The 2 a la carte restaurants you can use once each week and this made a nice change, both restaurants having a nice relaxing atmosphere and are waiter service. I have never returned back to a hotel but feel I will be making an exception with this one and hope to return for Christmas next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay