We've been to Sharm a number of times but this hotel is by far the best we have stayed at. Due to a booking problem caused by our travel agent (nothing to do with the hotel) we arrived at 10PM on our first night and the staff had no idea who we were but, in my opinion, this is what sorts the exceptional from the good... without hesitation we were given our all inclusive wrist bands, shown to our most luxurious room and treated like long lost friends. The fact that at that time the hotel had no idea if we'd even paid to be there was simply not an issue and we were made to feel welcome and safe in the knowledge that this was their problem to sort out and not ours!
The following 14 days were just perfect relaxing by their awesome infinity pool and being waited on hand and foot. So keen were they to keep our glasses full that I had to start drinking water after the tenth day for fear of needing a liver transplant upon my return to the UK.
On the odd occasion that browning ourselves in the 39 degree heat became too much, there was plenty to do away from the quiet area. A walk along the private pier to view the huge array of colourful tropical fish in the sea, a trip up to the entertainment area where water sports, music and a swim-up bar were always available or a chill out in the air conditioned indoor bar always seemed to do the trick.
By night, yet more bars, a choice of 2 a la carte resteraunts in addition to the main eatery (which to be fair could have done with a little more variety, kept warmer and replenished more frequently) and a nightclub kept us from getting bored. There was also entertainment of the highest standard laid on every night.
All in all an absolutely fantastic holiday in a beautiful location. We must also mention the awesome Mo who tended to our every need around the infinity pool and the happiest man I've ever met, Mimo who could not do enough to ensure we were comfortable and happy.
Can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay