Stayed there in middle of Feb 2013 for a week. Weather very nice.
Hotel staff were so helpful from the moment we arrived and were driven by buggy to our room, to the pool attendants who looked after our beds and served us drinks. The restaurant staff were very attentive and refills were quickly supplied.
TIP. Give the bar staff in the atrium (Shady and Ahmed)a nice gratuity regularly and the service goes from fantastic to astronomical. Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff and we plan to return soon.
The only real downside are the Russians. They are very bad travelers and their behaviour sometimes leaves much to be desired as they are very often noisy and boorish especially around the bars. Not too much to worry about with so many bars and pools you could leave them to their own and go to a quieter bar/pool where they are out of their comfort zone.
Some of the Italians like to take over the beach restaurant and care very little about other people and both the Italians and the Russians are very greedy in the self service restaurant where if a large bowl of strawberries were put on the counter they would think nothing of taking the whole bowl for themselves.
Don't let that put you off as the place and staff are fantastic.
If you want a lugh just observe the Russian women who get tarted up and stand next to any tree having numerous pictures taken (probably for a contact/bride website). They will drape themselves over chairs whilst a friend takes the pictures..........well worth taking the mickey out of them!
Go to the Cleopatra....you will jot be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay