Stayed at the Cleopatra mid April 2013
Check-In Efficient and quick, like other reviewers we were offered an upgrade for an additional fee but stuck with our Superior Room. We were given a complementary drink as we checked in. Also nice to see they did not keep our passports but just made a photocopy as we checked in; maybe it's me but I always feel uncomfortable when a hotel keeps your passport in reception!!
Room, our room (1019) was in the main building which was great as it meant we were near the bars, resistant etc, good view from the balcony of the main entertainment areas with the pools and sea in the distance. Nice room and modern decoration; by Egyptian standards. Great shower with a square drench shower head. Room was kept very clean and 2 large bottles of water were provided daily. Also there was a kettle in the room which made a pleasant surprise as our last 5 trips to Sharm in other hotels they did not have kettles. (only thing I would recommend is you take some tea or coffee with you a they only provide 2 coffee and 2 tea bags daily)
There are two pools at the hotel, the upper pool being the lively one with swim up bar lots of activities by the animation team and music, the lower infinity pool; which we used was more peaceful with no piped music. Pool attendants at the infinity pool were great and always helpful.
Food, better than average all inclusive restaurant, good choice of food and a menu that changed daily. Beach/Pool Bar did fantastic pizza's for lunch.
Overall we would go back to the Cleopatra, for us the single thing that made the hotel were the staff, all helpful, friendly and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay