I have used trip advisor to select hotels for a long time now and this one was no different. Having read the reviews they are on the whole a fair reflection of this hotel. The general impression is very good, the hotel looks great (though the detailing is not all there; some broken tiles, plasterboard joints rubbed down) and the attitude and service really good. We had no issues with reception and were offered an upgrade to a cluster 4 sea view which was worthwhile. The staff were, on the whole, cheerful and helpful. The infinite poolstaff we're great; Mido was so helpful. The Phili Phili Bar staff were great fun and made the evening. They didn't chase tips but a 5 to 10 Egyptian pound tip was always greatly received and they then always remembered your preferences. There were a few very minor issues; the entertainment was to our taste and the man on the amp seemed to think the only volume was full. This wouldn't be an issue if the bar by the sea was open at night, it's not and this, in my opinion is a mistake. A quiet bar with a sea view would be wonderful. The Russians are numerous and load; not a problem apart from the push in repeatedly. The final gripe is, though used to set menu's, the sea grill should allow you to pick the ala carte at a supplement not full price and the portions of the set meals should be the same size, all inclusive isn't free it's paid in advance. All in all a really good hotel and a sunny resort (marvellous after all the snow).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay