Myself and my girlfriend wanted a holiday and even researched the Cleopatra on Trip Advisor before we came. We went through cosmos and they did a tremendous job. Our Initial impression was great, we were warmly welcomed with complimentary drinks and escorted to our room which was upgraded to a see view. The room was brilliant. If you have any problems about drinking water like we did then don't worry as room service provide bottled water every day. The air con did the job and the beds were extremely comfortable, however the room could have done with more of a clean. It took a while to get used to the Egyptian culture however our rep was magnificent and explained what there was to see. (If you are wanting to explore more of Sharm El Sheik have your wits about you).
My major concern was the entertainment of an evening. As we were in the main building the music below was awful and incredibly loud keeping us awake on several occasions with horrendous music (closing the balcony window made no difference). It went on till roughly 11pm at night. If you like your us and and delight yourselves in quiet holidays then definitely try and book a room away from the main building! The food was average, and overpriced. It looks spectacular but standards were unfortunately low. There should have been more variety.... simple. A great tip is to get up early for breakfast as the food is fresh and not left out for hours, same with dinner. We are easily pleased individuals you see, although the breakfast was a let down but dinner made up for it. It is obvious the hotel want to meet high standards and they are close to achieving their goals If only there wasn't a 'few neglected areas'.
The grounds and beach were fantastic! I give credit to the management team. If you are on the verge of booking a holiday with this place and don't mind crowds of endless Russians then you will love it. Definitely be prepared to tip and be confronted by numerous Egyptians wanting to give massage or pictures. We found that extremely annoying on the beach (so did every one else). Bring extra money with you as the hotel is expensive. Gorgeous hotel, great location on the beach but a shame about the food and entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay