We were 4 in our group, 2 adults and 2 teenagers. All had a great time. This was our 4th visit to Sharm and this was the best hotel we have stayed in so far. All the others hotels we stayed in were similar five star and higher ranking on Tripadvisor list, but Cleopatra tops the list. The bed rooms are spacious and well furnished, gardens immaculately clean, good swimming pools and the beach area / beach restaurant in very good location. Above all the staff, from the animation team (worked very hard to entertain), room cleaners, restaurant waiters, bar staff (served good non-alcoholic cocktails), receptionists and gardeners were all very friendly and accommodating. The reception area is good and has a good veranda with spectacular view of the sea. Food is good but the main restaurant area is average and does not bod well with the rest of the establishment.
The two criticism or recommendation, one is they need to make some snacks available for late evening for fully inclusive patrons. The teenagers in our group were peckish after 11.30pm, food stopped after 9.30pm. In other hotels we have stayed light snacks was available well into the night. The other is they need to be a little relaxed on guests who are flying out late and have checked out by the 12, it was a bit too much in your face to be asked to pay for drinks, etc immediately after the midday checkout deadline. Seriously how much more would it cost for a few drinks or even lunch and think of the PR, they are certainly missing a trick here, hopefully the management take this on board
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay