You are probably on here, as when we were looking to review this place before making that all important choice. Our recommendation would be to BOOK it. We arrived in december for an all inclusive deal.
Staff greeted us with a drink on arrival
(evening time). We were taken straight to our room, and although content with it-we asked for an upgrade and the staff were very obliging with no extra cost attached.
Staff are amazing, super helpful and without picking out any in particular, a big thank you to a few at the resort: Mahmood (reception), haleem ( one of the three pool areas), Mustafa ( the market Resturant), and of course Michael ( from the entertainment team) who put on shows every night with his friendly team.
Views from the resort are overall breath taking with lovely gardens and 3 pool areas to choose from.
Outside the hotel - On the second day, we met our rep (Waleed From MTS) who gave us plenty of local advice and arranged our excursions on a daily basis. There is plenty to do outside the resort if you wish.
Worth visiting in the evenings are: soho square, ( luxury shopping with great restaurants ) & the 1001 night show ( fantasia show).
The resort caters for all, whether it's a family or a couple holiday, there's plenty to do without being hassled.
All in all, a thoroughly hassle free, enjoyable holiday!
a few tips:
tip the following - cleaner, pool and bar staff, negotiate and haggle on any purchases, taxis
Preeya & Sanjay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay