Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Excellent 5/5
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Nubian Island Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
Tamra Beach(Nabq Bay)
Average 3/5
3,442 results
All reviewsbeach grillinfinity poolred sea wharfpilli pilli barfish restaurantanimation teamlobby barmain restaurantpizzatiran islandsea foodmain poola la carte restaurantspool attendantgreat holidayspecial thanksspecial mention
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I've recently stayed at the Cleopatra hotel in Sharm El Shiekh from the 18-24th of October, along side with my sister, mum and dad. We arrived in Sharm quite early, the staff were very welcoming and we got our rooms instantly. The rooms were very clean, spacious and i ad a nice view of pool2 and the sea. I stayed in room 6202. The hotel itself is stunning as well as spotless. The staff in the hotel are very friendly, chirpy and happy to be at your service. The staff by the pool side were great too. One of the waiters- Sayed was excellent. He was fast, cheerful and very friendly. At the pool, there are a group of people called the "Animation Team" this group of people, held classes, games and dances by the pool. For example; stretch class, water aerobics, crazy darts, step aerobis, the club dance and latin/salsa classes. These event were spread out during the day. The Animation Team also held evening entertainment, which they took part in themselves. They would also go round to each and every single person and talk to them and encourage them to include themselves in the various activities.
The Animation Team include:- Oxa,Anastasiya,Jenny,Karim+Michael.
Overall i would definately recommend this hotel and would love to return there for another holiday.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Meesha97
The Cleopatra L... M, General Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Miss Messha 97,
Greeting from the Cleopatra Luxury Resort,
We would like to thank you for sharing your positive feedback of your stay at The Cleopatra Luxury Resort. It is our pleasure to know that your stay with us had been a pleasant one and we are glad to know that our services and staff manners were up to your expectations.
We will be looking forward to welcoming you at the hotel and will do our best to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Just came back from an excellent holiday in sharm.. The staff were really frendly. The hotel was so clean and the entertainment was excellent.. The entertainment team in the hotel wer excellent too.. They wld come and meet everyone by poolside and encourage all to join in the classes they held.. My girls who are teenagers got involved in allactivities and really enjoyed themselves .. Overall we would definately recommend this hotel to all.. I wld go back ther anytime..

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Pratima1

We are pleased to read your review and experience in The Cleopatra Luxury Resort. We much appreciate your time for posting your comments and sharing your experience here.We will be looking forward to welcoming you again at the hotel and will do our best to exceed your expectations always.
Kindly find our contact email for any future requests or enquiry:

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I went to the Cleopatra in early October with my friend, sister, brotherinlaw and neice. I have travelled a lot and I have to say that the hotel is stunning. They upgraded us on arrival to a presidential suite which had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a massive living, dining area and kitchen. All told it had 6 balconies. The best bit was that it came with a more privately shared pool with it's own bar and no music! It as lovely.
The hotel is very clean. The staff are lovely and can not do enough for you. Mohammed at our pool bar was very attentive.
It has free wifi but I would not depend on it if you want to monitor your business over there.
Previous people have complained about the food and some haven't. I am very well travelled and I would have to say that quite frankly it was awful. The hot dishes were cold although the soup did get hot half way through our 10 days after we mentioned it. There is a choice but I would not say it suits the british palate. I realise that the hotel's visitors are multi national - obviously - but for our party's taste the selection was poor. I don't do cold meat and salad for breakfast. Neither do I eat cakes. There was a small selection of cereal, unfortunately the only time I tried it the milk was off like yoghurt. You could make toast and have eggs but there was no bacon of any sort and the sausages were horrible, I must admit I often struggle to find a decent sausage when I am abroad but these were worse than usual. There were lots of mixed up sloppy dishes at breakfast, lunch and dinner and I had no idea what some were. It was not helped by the fact that 4 out of the 5 of us developed dreadful diaorrhea so basically we lived on soup and bread rolls.
The selection of drinks was not bad however I am a beer lager /drinker and this hotel did not have anything on pump. The beer was poured from bottles and was generally warm - yuk. I actually had teetotal days.
Overall though this hotel is lovely and the staff are brilliant however in my opinion it is let down by the food in the main restaurant and for that reason I would not go back.
As a word of warning we booked our transfers via the Tripadvisor website with a company called A2B transfers. DO NOT DO THIS! We booked a private transfer thinking that it would be special and that we would leave the airport before the coaches - how silly of us - we were left to one side until everyone had gone and then had to complain the get our taxi. On the way back we tried to confirm our pick up time using the numbers we were given and no one answered the phone for 2 days. In the end I checked the time on their website and we waited at the alloted time for an hour and no one came. In the end the hotel took us for an extra charge. So Do not use A2B transfers.
Finally worth mentioning is a british bar up the road called the Union Jack bar. We ate here and I would totally recommend it and we actually got a cold beer.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My friend and I stayed here for a week for a sunshine, stress free pre -Christmas break from the 16-23rd October. The staff were wonderful, the facilities great and the holiday surpassed my expectations! I would definitley return here for a late sunshine holiday!

Room Tip: Our room over looked the pools and the main reception area! An excellent view of the hotels spectatular pools and gardens and brilliant view of the evening entertainment!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank nicshall

First let us thank you for choosing The Cleopatra Luxury Resort for your last stay in Sharm El Sheikh and for sharing your positive feedback of your stay at The Cleopatra Luxury Resort.
It is our pleasure to know that your stay with us had been a pleasant one we are glad to know that our services and staff manners were up to your expectations.
Kindly find our contact email for any future requests or enquiry:

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have just returned from my 2 week holiday at the Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection in Nabq, Sharm el sheikh and i have got to tell everyone just what a fantastic experience i have had there. I am no stranger to holidays abroad and this is my 5th time in Sharm el Sheikh and i can honestly say that this is the best hotel i have ever been to! The rooms are spacious, clean and modern and the view..... is to die for! i stayed in room 6208 and the sea view is a PROPER sea view! The food was varied and plentiful and cooked to perfection! The Red Sea Wharf Restaurant is fabulous and i ate here 3 times during my stay as the a la carte menu is very VERY good. The entertainment is good but was made even better by the Staff here. I did not come across any bad members of staff and they are all very helpful and very nice. I have to mention just a few as they made my holiday outstanding! these are as follows: from the pool no 2 Mena, Jamiaca, Aladeno & Mohmoud. The Pool bar guys M-Shaltout Aladin & Mahmoud Joun Cena are the best and are always ready to help you with whatever drinks you may desire. I must say that the Strawberry Margarhita quickly became my favourite tipple!
Other Staff I have got to mention are Mahmoud Youssef, Ahmed Hussein, Mahmoud Magdy, Mostafa Elbendry and Danielle from Customer Relations you guys are just fabulous and made my stay here memorable for all the right reasons.
I shall definitely be coming back here as it is worth every one of it's 5 stars and i was very sad to leave.
Thank you for a fabulous holiday from the Merriman's x

Room Tip: The Sea View Rooms have THE Most AMAZING View!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah M
The Cleopatra L... M, General Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Greeting from the Cleopatra Luxury - Sharm El Sheikh
We would like to thank you for your time conveying your best experience and for choosing The Cleopatra Luxury Resort for your last stay in Sharm El Sheikh. Your review here and your comments are real asset for the hotel and for the staff mentioned.
Kindly find our contact email for any future requests or enquirer: