My partner and I stayed in this hotel at the beginning of march.Last time we visited sharm we stayed at the ritz Carlton which is over the other side of sharm. Nabq bay is an up and coming area and the cleopatra is the most luxurious in the area. We had a lovely stay the decor, food, service and rooms were excellent, however they were a few sticking points the alarm went off in the night and we went down to reception nobody advised if it was a false alarm or a real emergency , so we just went back to bed if there had been a proper emergency their lack of procedure could be fatal as a lot of people did not get out of bed. The pool and gardens were breath taking however when we did go down to the beautiful beach or pools we were hassled by the spa staff , and excursion staff to have treatments or boat trips this became a little annoying by day 7. Because the hotel was quiet there was not a lot of entertainment in the evening. The room was spacious, modern , nice balcony and two double beds there was a few incidences when we did not have electricity in our room but a call to reception put this right. Felini in my opinion was the best option for dinner, I do think there should be an iPod in the restaurants as the cd kept sticking and also nirvana being played at breakfast time is too heavy. The club room could be made into a lovely bar with maybe a cinema night , or a pub quiz as this would make the space utilised as not many people were using the darts board or pool table. All in all I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay