“Amazing, Amazing Amazing !!!”

Sinai Safari Adventures
$30.00*
Dolphin Show Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Nabq Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: THE ONLY PROVEN ENGLISH/BRITISH FULLY OWNED directed and operated tour company here in Sharm. No association with sinai excursions. We are fully licensed, legal and insured. Catering for those on a budget that are still quality minded, to the more savvy guest needing a superior service at still inexpensive prices. Recently opening an office in Nabq located in front of the Tropicana Grand Azure hotel. We have a wealth of experience as we were once tourists ourselves for over 8 years, thus seeing tourism from both points of view. Dedicated, we value our customers and strive hard to meet expectations in the best way possible.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I cannot say enough positive words about Tim, Janet and the team.

I wanted to get all of our trip planned and booked before we left from England.

Quick response, personal touch and very informative from the first point of contact.

We booked the Tiran Island snorkelling trip, Total experience and the life saver that is the portable WIFI device with enough data to last the whole week and running off of 4 devices. (Don’t bother with the hotel WIFI it will frustrate the pants off of you!

We arranged to meet Tim at the hotel to collect the WIFI unit, pay for the trip and confirm collection times and points. Top man Tim I feel he should be known as, a really genuine guy!

First up the Tiran Island snorkelling trip.
Collected on time by our guide, Kamel who accompanied us for both trips!

On time and in an air-conditioned, tidy mini – bus.
Part of booking with Sinai means you receive priority boarding onto the boat. Great result, top deck front of boat full sunshine both ways. Don’t hold back with ensuring your first on the boat as a certain nationality will try and barge past – didn’t wash with us!

WOW what an amazing experience! 3 stops and fantastic snorkelling, great crew and food on board. Kamel really spent time with the non-confident swimmers – nothing was too much trouble.

Onto the total experience. Quad biking for 2 hours in the dessert. Two guides at this point, group of 4 and 2. Amazing experience again. Believe me there are other groups who you will see, well that’s if you can see through the dust due to how larger their groups are. Not with Sinai Safari adventures.

Then we did the camel rides – take or leave that part! 30 minutes but I suppose you need to experience this when in Egypt.

Then onto the Bedwin show – this was good with good food! 4 shows and the spinny man and fire show were the best by far.

Bread making – again a must do.

Then what a finish with the Star Gazing! Totally amazing. We were last to go, done on purpose so we avoid the noise and crowds. Views that with live in the memory forever!

The WIFI unit was good and the only time we had slow connection issues was when the system was over loaded on Friday prayer day. Not really the fault of Sinai Adventures.

All in all I was VERY impressed with the service we received from Tim, Janet and Kamel. Thanks guys and when we come back to Egypt we will defiantly be in touch.

Hoe you enjoyed the mince pies. Happy Christmas, Mark, Vicky, Steve and Vanessa. X

Write a ReviewReviews (2,719)

Reviewed December 5, 2013

These guys know how to win the hearts of their clients, truly! It began when I contacted Tim and Janet via email, and oh! how fast and warm their responses were, they make you feel you're the most important person in the world.

I have booked two excursions, Tiran Island and The Total Experience, in addition to airport transfers.

1. Tiran Island:
We were picked up from hotel on time and were driven to the port at Na'ma where we boarded a spacious boat named "Lady Sherine". Oh how spacious and clean this boat was. It could easily accommodate 35-40 persons, but we were only about 26. This is what differentiates SSA from other excursions companies in Sharm: Customer Service. We had Muhammadi with us, a very friendly and talkative guide, who took care of us along the trip, my wife were afraid to jump into the water and snorkel, he comforted her, told her not to worry, and we rented a life jacket for extra feel of safety for her. There were two life guards on the boat, and they were very professional, safety was a top priority for them. Muhammadi even took care of our baby as I and my wife did some snorkeling. We stopped three times for snorkeling, the stop lasting for about 45-60 minutes. We were served lunch after the second stop, food was good. Coffee, tea and juice were provided along the trip. The boat was extra-clean. When we went snorkeling, we saw a lot of coral fish, the reefs looked incredibly beautiful and colorful. We had lovely time on that luxurious boat!

2. The Total Experience:
SSA differentiates itself as a company by this one, the Total Experience! While other companies provide safari adventures, camel riding, bikes, etc, these guys go that extra mile. Their number one concern is their customer safety. We were worried about our baby suffering from dust or sun in the desert, but not with Tim and Janet!

First, we were picked up at our hotel by Muhammadi again, and driven to the bike center, Howard (Awad) was waiting for us there, we rented a rhino-buggy or as some call it sand-buggy. It differs from normal bikes that you are safely strapped to the seat. That felt very safe for our baby :) We drove through the desert for one hour around the huge mountains, stopped to take some photos, Muhammadi took very beautiful ones for us, sometimes, laying on the sand to take a unique photo! Afterwards, we listened to our echos in the mountains before we drove the rhino-buggy to a Bedouin tent to have tea. We then went back to the bike center, where we Tim himself was waiting for us, a very friendly and professional English gentleman, being met by the company owner gives a very personal touch. The bus then took us to the Sheikh Hussein tent deep in the desert, where we were served Habaq tea, then took the camels for 30 minutes ride through the desert during sunset, which was very romantic, arriving back at the tent, we watched many shows, Nubian show, African show, Fire Show, and had a delicious dinner, open buffet. Howard (Awad) made sure we got our dinner before anyone else, he's a true asset to the company. After everyone had left, only our group stayed to prepare Bedouin bread with the Bedouins, and you take the bread you prepare with you! Brilliant!

To top it off, we went for star-gazing, but for our bad luck, it was cloudy this day and we only managed to see Venus, the Evening Star. The astronomer from the local college had two powerful telescopes ready for us to look through, and he was very knowledgeable and polite.

The day we left, our airport transportation arrived on time (as usual) and we were transferred safely to the airport right on time.

The over all experience was awesome! SSA made our trip to Sharm 10x more fun and enjoyable and would definitely recommend them. If there was more than 5 star rating, I would not hesitate to rate them. You will never find such dedicated and professional excursions like you will find with SSA.

Thank you TIm and Janet for making our holiday the best!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband and I had a fantastic time in sharm El Sheikh! Fantastic weather and great hotel. However what made our holiday were the adventures we organised through Sinai Safari Adventures! I booked 3 - these were quad biking in the Sinai Desert, snorkelling in the blue hole and a day at Aqua Park. Right from the start it was well organised, I received my booking information with clear instructions and contacted during our holiday to confirm times of trips really suited to you and your needs. We were very lucky and had a personal experience; guides that were attentive, made the experience fun and educational, just wanted you to relax and have an amazing time! I can't fault this company amazing and would definitely book further trips with them again, amazing time, amazing place and Sinai Safari Adventures make the experience one to remember!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We booked our Stargazing trip with the help of Janet, all confirmed before we even took off. Was kept informed of our pick up time via text and had an excellent time with Habib who really looked after us. Do not book with anyone else - we were the only group on the trip who were properly looked after by our leader, Habib was the best!

Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Went to Egypt oct 2013 and went to Sinai Safari after a couple of days to look Into booking trips the lady in shop was helpful and friendly however decided we would leave till our 2nd week and relax the first week. However we found out we could get a wireless internet box of them so my partner went down to get one on the wed £35 for 7gb as we only wanted to keep In Touch with family and friends via facebook and our two sons wanting to do the same we thought this would be fine how wrong that was as a week later it ran out just as we had our grandson born and waiting to see his first picture. Rang tim to see what the problem was as we thought we couldn't possibly have used 7gb as no downloads done as Tim advised us this would use up data fast only to be told it had ran out and he could put us more on for £20 we had no option as desperate to see our grandsons first picture wasn't happy but wouldn't have left a review at all as didn't spoil our holiday but yesterday ( 3.12.13 ) I was at home when I got a call from Janet who told me she was over in England for the week and had seen that my partner had left a negative review and wanted him to take it off as she was not happy we have been home now for nearly 5 weeks and couldn't believe she rang my mobile to tell me to tell my partner to take review off plus she also said falcon( who I booked our trips with after going down to jan and Tim's shop 3 times for it only to be closed ) had influenced my partner into writing his review this is not true as only saw the lads who did our two trips what he did was an honest review on his personal experience which is what trip advisor is for, what I really don't appreciate is being rang in my own home 5 weeks after being home to be told to take this review off and if we knew what falcon had done to them we wouldn't use them and if my partner didn't take it off she would be forced to respond and if she was in England take legal action disgraceful customer service!! will be back in Egypt in the future and can honestly say we will be using falcon in future as the Egyptians for us do it the best certainly not the British in this case!!

11  Thank jomoser
Tim B, Owner at Sinai Safari Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

I'm sorry to say the only thing that is disgusting is your agenda, whatever that may be. You are bitter at the response to your partners review, and are now deliberately taking everything out of context. You mention 5 weeks, if there is any delay? its on your part as that's how long its taken to put the first bad review on about us, we follow up any disappointed guests, review or no review! You have not been asked to take the review off, you were simply asked to reconsider your thoughts as they were heavily biased. No one asked you to rent the wifi, you came to us, and we delivered the service that you paid for, 2 sides to every story of course!

Regarding your constant reminder of falcon safari, well if this is to be aired in the public forum again, would hardly call trying to run someone out of town with bully boy tactics one of their strong points, and many other Egyptian companies support us, and are ashamed of how we have been treated and are quite frankly disgusted in them! so that description does not apply to us. Its quite possible all this has been encouraged by someone else wishing to undermine us. By the way, final bit of advice, see you bought a DVD that was blank on a boat trip you went on. The tour company you booked with is fully responsible to sort that out for you, oh but of course there is no wrong doing in your eyes, you just want to put all the blame on a decent honest company, and a British one at that, that moves heaven and earth to ensure that all guests get the best possible service at all times.