My two aunts and I have just returned from the Royal Grand Azure after a 10 day holiday.
A very good hotel with high quality service and staff. We were very grateful for the First Choice added bonus of having breakfast and lunch in the Raj Restaurant. This was so much more relaxed than the main restaurant. The staff were friendly and very helpful although sometimes they needed to be asked twice for an extra cup and saucer.
The main bar again was well serviced by staff but once served a drink they became quite uncomfortable if I tried to carry my own drinks? a bit weird!
Our room was great, with three of us sharing the extra bed did not make it crowded. However the main beds were a bit hard and trying to explain that we wanted extra duvets to cushion our poor old bones was difficult but got there in the end.
All of these very small problems could be put down to the newness of the hotel.
This is the third time I have been to Sharm and this was by far the best and friendliest hotel. I cannot wait to go back there.
As for Sharm, please remember that November is bad for mozzies so plenty of spray and plug in insect killers for your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay