We have just returned from the Rixos having spent a wonderful week in a truly luxurious hotel. Food, service, entertainment and weather contributed to one of the best holidays we have had. The staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The pools were beautiful and the children spent most of their time in them. Although there were several restaurants we dined each night in the buffet as there were so many choices of world cuisine and the children loved choosing and returning for second courses. I would highly recommend this hotel and we are hoping to return again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay