The hotel was a lovely find after vacating another premises after a disappointing start to the holiday. The staff understood my dilemma and I was able to book a room at 10 pm at night for the following day. The room was up to date with excellent bath room and room facilities. All bedding and towels were fresh and clean. Beds and mattresses a pleasure to sleep on. For fully inclusive option the food was exceptional and in abundance with plenty of choice at every meal time. The standard of food and the desserts were stunning I have only experienced this standard in Dubai, never in Egypt. All areas were clean and attention to detail in the al la carte restaurants and buffet dinning area ensured that you were treated as a guest even though the staff had to deal with a high turn over of guests. The buffet hall held tables both inside and outside for use. They even remembered our names in the dinning areas. Nothing was too much trouble.The pools were clean and pool areas were a pleasure to use sunbeds and beach beds available alongside cold menthol flannels and cold bottled water from fridges located on the beach. The ice cream parlour and beach bar was located conveniently between the pool and the beach so not too far for refreshments. The beach boardwalk to the reef well maintained and the lifeguard acted as a snorkel guide also for those needing some help.
The reef in good natural state and plenty of varieties of fish to be viewed.
At night time entertainment was available if you wanted to watch it, but also nice to walk around the grounds or to have a cocktail or drink in the bars or lobby areas.
Also the spa had free sauna, Jacuzzi, relaxation rooms and gym.
Popcorn machine for the children and plenty of activities to keep them happy also areas for couples. Even though this hotel has 700 rooms and it was 70% full, areas did not feel cramped and services did not suffer for it. The disabled guest would also be catered for here as there were ramps and access to key areas were easily available. I would recommend this hotel to all.
The staff were polite and professional and courteous and willing to go the extra mile for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay