We've just got back from a week at the Rixos and can't speak highly enough of it.
The staff were amazingly friendly and helpful (particularly Ahmed at the pool), the food at the restaurants was all of a decent standard (the Taj Mahal being the best by far) and the room was very comfortable (including free minibar, restocked daily).
We had a pool side room with a view of the beach, and found it pretty quiet even when the beach disco was in full swing.
We booked a couple of trips with Pyramid Dive Centre through the on-site sales guys, who were all super-friendly and not overly pushy. We were approached quite a few times on day 1 but didn't feel hassled, and after that they would stop to say hello but not give us the hard sell (and you can hang a "no selling" thing up if you really don't want to be disturbed).
The only minor gripe would be the finish in the bathroom, which wasn't up to standard (dodgy tiling and the flush was coming off the wall).
All in all a great holiday and I would thoroughly recommend the Rixos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay