Fantastic stay..Super relaxing...I have stayed here before and this time on my visit to sharm I tried a few hotels, rixos is by far the best in nabq and most of sharm..I arranged for the hotel to collect us from the airport, the car was ready and waiting and we were taken straight to the Rixos. Check in was very quick an welcoming..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay