Good morning to everybody.
We just came back from Rixos Sharm el Sheikh. It were our fifth staying at this hotel. We spent a great and amazing time there. We stayed at room number 21102.
Thanks for all staff for hospitality. The staff are very friendly and polite.
The guest relations: looked after our every need. Many thanks to Bella and Olesya.
Restaurant: hotel has 6 a la carte restaurant: Italian (Callaini), Egyptian (Papyrus), Seafood (Hatmehit), Japanese (Sakura), Cheneese (Feng Shui) and Indian (Taj Mahal). We invited all
a la carte restaurant. The best for us was Italian, Cheneese, Seafood and Japanese. Food was very delicious everywhere. Service at all a la carte restaurant was good, but in Indian restaurant the service should be better and waiter should write correct what guest want to choose from menu. Thank Saad that u made our visiting at all a la carte restaurant perfect.
Entertaiment: show at night was amazing. The best for us was Rixos Oriental Night and Pool party.
Spa: is wonderful, it has Jacuzzi, Steam room, Sauna and Turkish bath.
We enjoy our staying at Rixos Sharm el Sheikh
I think that we will come back soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay