We stayed 13 nights and my Wife and i plus my Son and his Wife thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, the staff were BRILLIANT and a special mention to Ahmed E(Lifeguard) Ahmed M (towel and Sunbed Attendant) also Bella and Megan who were guest relation personnel, to our room cleaner who was meticulous, to the staff at the Spa especially Ahmed a massager who really eased my aching bones, and all the staff in the restaurants, especially the Manager of the Seafood Restaurant who was really helpful and in the Buffet Restaurant who were run off there feet, well done and thank you we will definitely see you all again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Jetsetter so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay