Spent a very happy week at the Rixos from 7 March 2013 - excellent room overlooking the main pool, excellent service in all areas from very friendly staff, food different but tasty and fresh with plenty of choice. Apart from the two general restaurants, one where nobody under 12 years was allowed to eat, there were six specialised restaurants to choose from. Weather was perfect, snorkelling amazing. The complex has its own sandy beach with plenty of sunbeds and shades. I would definitely recommend the Rixos. If you visit say 'hello' to Ahmed Kamal Mohamed at the lagoon bar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay