We went as a couple on a last minuet holiday and it was fantastic. one week was not long enough, I would go back tomorrow if I could. The food was excellent, the only advice I would give if you want to eat in the "Al a carte" Restaurants book on your first day as they get very busy.
We spent most of our evenings at the Beach Bar and the bar tender "Memo" was a great he really looked after us, be worned his cocktails are strong!
We met some great people out there and they all loved the Hotel and would go back :0)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Hotwire so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay