This was our first visit to this hotel and we do'nt regret it! We booked (and payed!) for the Royal Grand Azure in August 2012 and got a Rixos in February 2013. We knew Rixos from earlier stays in Turkey and expected the very best. And we were right: we loved the luxery: rooms, pools, gardens, lobby, bar and a-la-carte restaurants. We used them almost every evening, and liked the Chinese and Italian most. We never stayed in a hotel where the staff was so polite and nice: the waiters, who put our usual drinks on the table even before we sat down, the room boy with his beautiful towel creations, the animation team members and last but not least the ladies from guests relations: Wendy and Bella. They did everything to make our stay even more comfortable. Thank you both!
This is a hotel where we really would like to come back. However: the enormous amount of Russians, many of them with a bad behaviour to the very lovely staff, their eating manners and the loud music, especially for them at the main pool, will probably keep us from returning.And to be honest: the price, that has dubbled in Holland since we booked is too high for our budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay