Just back from our second visit to this resort, first was back in 2011.
We are a family of 4, children are 15 & 16 and we loved it.Staff here are very friendley, there is a guy in the restaurant area nick named Jimmy and a guy who works the newley build beach bar named Mish Mish who where amazing.
Talking to the manager of the resort there is a lot of investment going into this resort. We saw some of this with the new beach bar which is great.
Food was ok but a little repetitive, could have done with chips on the restaurant menu for my picking kids but thats just me.
Negative points, would have liked free wifi at least in the reception and the Russians but you get them at all the resorts in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aurora Oriental Resort is located in the heart of Nabq, which has become the most sought-after location in Sharm El Sheikh. The resort boasts a breathtaking beach with crystalline waters, sun-kissed sand and luxurious spacious accommodation surrounded by lush exotic gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Nabq Bay
- Oriental Hotel Nabq
- Oriental Resort Nabq
- Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay