Never fancied going to Egypt what a huge mistake. We arrived at the Oriental Resort and straight away we had a smile on our faces with its location walking distance to Hard Rock Cafe, TGI Friday, Starbucks, Mcdonalds, Kfc, Burger King and many shops to get your bargains.
We arrived at hotel 9.45 pm went al to check where the receptionist gave us our bands and said we will sort out rest of check in later and pointed us to the restaraunt to get some food as it closed at ten.
The hotel has everything you need for a perfect holiday , the kids are looked after by the animation team, the pools, the beach are perfect no need to take towels.
Lunch you can eat in main area or by the pool we ate mainly at the bottom pool where you could get burgers , hotdogs , pizza , salads and chips which were delicious and we were well looked after by mohammed . Soft drinks were proper coke, fanta and sprite and alcohol was local but really nice.
Rooms were varied some being modernised but all very clean and well maintained. The hotel itself was alwas being cleaned and the gardens were attended daily and beautiful.
The beach well what can I say it had everything warm sea water and beach sports plus private.
Evening meals they catered for all nationalities and was of a high standard , my wife is a veggie and a fussy one at that and she was well pleased what they had to offer.
Now we come the staff , they have a saying " come as our guest leave as our friend " and that is exactly how we felt they were all amazing people who work long and hard they just made us feel so special can't wait to go back next year.
If you want to get away from the british easter weather and enjoy some Egyption sunshine at an fatastic hotel with fantastic staff NOW FRIENDS stay at the Oriental Resort
Gary, Lisa and Beth in Co Durham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aurora Oriental Resort is located in the heart of Nabq, which has become the most sought-after location in Sharm El Sheikh. The resort boasts a breathtaking beach with crystalline waters, sun-kissed sand and luxurious spacious accommodation surrounded by lush exotic gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Nabq Bay
- Oriental Hotel Nabq
- Oriental Resort Nabq
- Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay