Stayed here for 1week at start feb
good points rooms nice & cleaned daily plus free safe & power shower! swimming pools & slides were good esp if you go with young children! Hotel resturants were good but you have to book them! Except chinese which didnt taste of nothing? Shuttle bus down to beach every 15 mins was good & beach nice with drinks & snacks towels avaiable ther & also you can snorkle of end of pier which is amazing! This hotel is only max 10mins from airport in taxi dont pay for than £70 egyption about £7 in our money they will try charge you £300 if they can get away with it!
Bad points the breakfast is horrible lunch & dinner is ok but not the greatest unless you book resturants? Snacks in daytime burgers & hotdogs are bit like chewing on rubber? But chips ok! the all inc drinks thers only a few not much to choose from? Animation team were ok but been to better resorts in turkey wher they were more friendly & organised more stuff? But maybe cause the hotel was quite?
Outside the hotel done quad biking in dessert which was very good about £25pp & tiran island day trip on boat was amazing £25pp you can do snorkling or diving & its better than the raz mohaammed trip which i also done same price! Also went narma bay which is 20 mins away in taxi which has loads shops bars etc you do get alot of hastle but not that bad i just said no thanks & they leave u alone! Went to old sharm bit further on & you can get some great bargains ther! Alot cheaper! ther are also loads of blue/white local minibus that run up & down from nabq wher hotel is to narma bay & old sharm & only cost £5pp thats 50p in our money but once again they will try & charge you ten times that!! so name your price before you get in & you will have to travel with the locals in the bus but its alot cheaper than taxis!!
Overall i will be coming back to sharm but will try another hotel as this is prob 60% russian based & some of them have no manners wot so ever but i would score this hotel 7 out of 10 but for the money its good value :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tirana Aqua Park Resort The family paradise at the famous holiday destination Sharm el Sheikh. The Resort consists of 8 pool areas with Aqua Park and wave pool, in addition to a private Beach 800 meters away the shuttle bus each 15 minutes, family rooms with a 4-star (local rating) standard and our animation team with activities for young & old, guaranteeing that everybody will find the perfect place for a relaxing and exciting vacation. Hotel Facilities The Resort offers a 24-hours front desk, multilingual staff, express check-in/out, Guest Service Center, bell captain, limousine service, luggage room, laundry & valet service, live entertainment, beauty salon/barber, gift/souvenir shops, jewelry, internet cafe and a 24-hour on call doctor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Tirana Aqua Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sunrise Tirana Aquapark Hotel
- Tirana Aqua Park Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay