Tirana Aqua Park Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Tamra Beach(Nabq Bay)
$103
$210
$95
$90
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Jaz Mirabel Beach(Nabq Bay)
$90
$75
$58
$51
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
$92
$50
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Aqua Park(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
$31
4,069 results
All reviewsaqua parkbar staffchineseslidestipholidayexcursionsdiving
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed at the Tirana with a friend for 5 nights, I have been to Sharm a few times and was pleasantly impressed by this hotel. It's very big, so didn't expect it to feel cosy, but there are so many nice people and small comfortable areas that it actually did. Our room was a little small and dusty, however it is the desert! But other than that it was faultless. The food was very good and a great variety, with different BBQs and themes every night. I had no problem booking the restaurants but because of our short stay and a couple things we wanted to do we only tried the Indian, which was fabulous. The spirits aren’t brands and don't taste like brands, but with plenty of mixers they are fine, and when its 38c that’s ideal, the beer is good and even the wine was very nice which i was surprised by! The pool area was very clean and the staff are more than helpful, bringing drinks to your sunbed, reserving your preferred area and even entertaining peoples children even though they are not part of the animation team. The slides are hilarious fun, especially after a few beers at the swim up bar....We only went to the beach once, and it was not suitable for swimming, there is a lot of building work at the beach too, but we were informed of this before booking and we booked it as I prefer the pool to the beach, and didn't use the beach last time in I stayed in Sharm. The entertainment was also very varied, stuff for kids and quieter areas for adults, a Great hotel for friends or family, excellent VFM!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank CattyTravel
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Just returned from our 2nd visit and and it was just as good if not better then our 1st visit 2 yrs ago,We went here with our 2 children one aged 3 and one aged 8 the staff where amazing esp with the kids but I must add the best part of the holiday was meeting mohammed elthany the pool guy who my 3 yr old daughter took a shine to and was always shouting when he walked by but he always stopped and had time for her even though she must have shouted after him a million times a day so a big thank you to him.While we were away it was my partners birthday so I went to see vera the customer relations who organized a birthday cake and while we were in the british restaurant the waiters came out with it singing happy birthday to her.also the Italian restaurant served the best cooked steak ive eaten in a long time so well worth a visit while your there.I cannot praise the staff enough they are a credit to the hotel and has a family we will be without hesitation be returning as will our friends who we recommended this place to and returned from the day after we arrived so a big thank you to all the staff but a even bigger thank you to mohammed the towel and pool guy

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Johnwalker48
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Just returned from a weeks holiday with 8 of my friends. Over all we had a fantastic time, the staff were polite and all willing to help. The cleaning staff did a great job and created some beautiful animals out of towels.

The animation staff Louis Thomas, Irina, Kirby, Lauren, Mizo, Charlie, Misho and Mina all did a great job in ensuring that we were well informed of events and activities the hotel had to offer.

On a night out to the Taj Mahal; Charlie, Mizo, Lauren and Kirby stayed with our group making sure that we were hassled too much by locals and all arrived back at the hotel safely.

Macdonalds, KFC , dominoes etc. all deliver to the hotel, Macdonalds in particular is 24 hours if the hotel food isn't quite what you like.

all in all it was a great holiday for a cheap price.

Room Tip: My friends and I all had a room with a balcony overlooking the swimming pools, which were beautiful to wake up to every morning.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank chanti s
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I went to tirana aqua park with my husband and son,and my mum and her partner,and we had an amazing time,the staff are absolutaley brilliant!!!!especially mohamed at the children pool,he couldnt do enough for us,and youseff and ahmed at the pool bar,we spent every afternoon with them.animation team were really good with the children,rooms were a bit dated but still clean.our cleaner for 2117 was called mohamed,he was lovely he made us different designs out of towels every day.food was ok not brilliant,but all of that was forgotton about when you see how good the staff are,they are the ones who make your holiday.we went quad biking for the day,it was brill,defo recommend that.cant wait to go back,would highly recommend this hotel,great value for money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank rebecca f
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I returned to this hotel after visiting approx 2 years ago. A few changes have occurred;
The lovely shisha tent has gone, replaced by some tables and chairs.
The different themed meals nights have gone; replaced by very poor food.
The staff just didn't seem as bothered, we tipped everybody but it just wasn't the same, no towel art, intermittent waiter service.
The animation team seemed none existent; replaced by a very loud sound system with a cd on repeat.
The food is hit and miss, for the size of the hotel there are not a lot of options, I think you just get used to the standard rather than enjoy it. There was no fresh juice it was all powdered, I felt that an example of the quality of the food was reflected in how often McDonalds was delivered to people at the hotel.
We had to ask for our room to be cleaned again upon arrival and it was fumigated for cockroaches half way through, I found two! The nets were dirty, the curtains hung from missing hooks, the shower leaked, the safe was broke.
It just seemed a million miles from what I remember and the reason we returned.
The beach had some nice windbreakers fitted but had taken away the lovely eating area, I just don't understand how they think this is improving?
The bus journey to the beach is a building site, but unfortunately it's a new resort and I imagine it will be a few more years till everywhere is finished.
Very disappointed with the stay, there just didn't seem to be any standards, including who they let stay there.
Definitely not 4 star, I would look elsewhere, we won't be going back again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends