“A lovely first holiday!!!”

Rehana Royal Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
“A lovely first holiday!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

After reading all the reviews on tripadvisor I must admit I was worried about our holiday however how wrong I was!!

This was mine and my boyfriends first holiday together and we had an amazing time! On arrival we were upgraded free of charge to a prestige room. Huge king size bed, jacuzzi bath and private pool!! Staff were so friendly especially mamboh and Ahmed! And youhan and Mahmood on reception!!!!!

Grounds were incredibly clean and staff are constantly cleaning and making sure the hotel is up to a high enough standard.

The only down side for me was the food. I'm quite a fussy eater and although there was freshly cooked omelettes, fish, steak and chicken, after 4-5 days of being there I was fed up of eating the same thing. However, the Asian and Italian restaurant is beautiful and plus they are free!!!!!!

Cocktails are also amazing!!! Overall a really super first holiday.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Sami288
RehanaSharmElSheikh, Guest Relations Manager at Rehana Royal Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. I shared your comments with our team members so to let them know about your impression and extremely pleasant experience.

The entire team of Rehana Royal team put a lot of effort to maintain the highest standards of service and to let our guests feel most valued and genuinely cared for. It is great to receive your sincere recognition.

all our staff are sending you their best regards and all of us are looking forward to welcoming you back to our sunny resort during your next vacation.

Joanna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Antrim, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 1, 2013

this was our first ever trip to egypt ,, what an amazing experience . I was upgraded to a prestige suite and wow amazing , jacuzzi bath and private bath ,, what more could you want , then we went to our bed a massive queen size bed and sooo comfy . When we met our room attendant MANBOH he was excellent ,, he had an excellent customer service relationship ,, his cleaning standards were amazing and not only tat his towel sculpures were amazing and very personal . He then moved to another area in the hotel ,, but still he carried on visiting making sure everything was up to standard , making sure not only did he look after us , but when he saw us going into the restaurant ,, he went and told his wee friend to look after us too ,, who else would take that much notice ,One day we had a problem trying to get money from the cash machine ,, we explained toreception that we had run out of money ,, they then proceeded to escort to the back of reception to use their internet free of charge to allow us to get the phone number we needed to contact the bank .. The restaurant specially dedicated to english and german guests had a waiter who spoke really good english ,, he was hands on from the minute you sat down you were brought your drinks and even the chef got to know what we all liked ,, If you wernt fussed on the restaurant there were plenty of other outlets that you were allowed to eat as long as you booked the night before at reception ,, the food in these was no end ,, a wide choose and five courses all amazing ,, we ate in the italian and the asian , both with a very high standard , Another thing I noticed was that the exceutive chef was attentive at every restaurant making sure that the meals were constantly replemished ,, even in the snack bars The snack bars had plenty of variety from 10 till midnight . There was a lovely snack bar on the beach with a bar ,, even the staff here were able to recognise the drinks that you have . there was one time I was talking to the waiter in the fish restaurant ,, I was not eating here i was just chatting ,, the next day i was at the beach bar and happened to see him,, the next thing he brought me and my husband an alcoholic cocktail to drink ,, people are soo much different to you once they hear your accent , I have one more thing to add the entertainment team were brilliant , from 10 till sometimes 1 in the morning ,, constantly interacting with the guests ,, you never saw an empty seat at their shows and also their activity program was fully booked in the pool area ,, I at one point was appointed a member of their team because I went to the disco to get up all the younger parties of the guests lol ,, THey made me feel important even at the age of 46 ,, so I think I have included all my experience which was trully AMAZING ,

Room Tip: I sent an email to say it was my wedding anniversary so they upgraded to a prestige room ,, it was a...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
RehanaSharmElSheikh, Guest Relations Manager at Rehana Royal Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you very much for your review.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our aim of ensuring your holiday to be both relaxing and memorable.

May I thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Rehana Hotels & resorts in the very near future.

Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I have just returned from this hotel this morning 2nd ug 2013 , and I may say that it was the most relaxing week that I have ever experienced . The minute you arrive to hte minute you leave the hotel staff are excellent . I did not worry about a thing ,, the staff looked after us 100 percent . The hotel offer a wonderful service and excellent manorisms ,, the eygyptians absolutely love the british ,, as soon as they are are aware of this nothing is too much bother . it was my husband and I s wedding anniversary whilst we were away , so I had read that if you email the hotel they would try to upgrade you... well that they did ,, when we arrived the consiage met us and drove us to our room , he said that we had our own pool ,, I opened my balcony and the hotel had upgraded us to the prestige room ,, oo my I couldnt beleive my luck a massive queen size bed with a jacuzzi bathroom what a suprise ,, of course the hotel had listened to my request .. All the staff have excellent customer service skills , especially our litle room attendant Mamboh ,, he has a smile from ear to ear ,, he also made sure that wherever we were in the hotel his wee friends looked after us ,,, a special thank you to him for making our stay memorable ,, the whole experience wa amazing from start to finish ,, once the staff get to know you ,, they give you attentive treatment that makes you feel special ,,, I really had a great time from the front of house staff to the entertainment team ,, all of them do an excellent job to make you feel important and individual to your needs ..the hotel has a high amount of russian people but they have made every effort to make the europians happy by providing all areas of recreation to allow for the different people ,,, I cannot fault this hotel and will be travelling to sharm more often especially to this hotel .

Room Tip: rooms nearer the beach provide easy access to all areas . If you have family a room near the aqua sl...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valuable Guest,

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed in this hotel on the 13th of July and this was the worst holiday in Egypt we have ever had! If this was the first hotel we had stayed in we would of never have gone back!! Apart from the picture perfect hotel and the weather everything else was absolutely terrible! It was full of Polish and Russian ad nothing was in English not even the entertainment in the nights. The food was disgusting and we did not eat from Saturday night until Tuesday afternoon! We then complained about this and was given a VIP pass to the restaurants so we didn't have to book! However this was still minging! Thankgod for McDonald's we ordered this for the rest of the time but why should we have to buy our own food when we were all inclusive and payed £1300 for the holiday??? We will never ever being going back here! So if your English speakers this hotel is not suitable for you.

• Stayed July 2013
RehanaSharmElSheikh, Guest Relations Manager at Rehana Royal Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for choosing Rehana Royal for your recent holiday and for your feedback on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is not only essential but is also a helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests.

We are of course sorry that you did not consider raising your concerns with the management team whilst here, who would have made every effort to address your concerns. We pride ourselves on our service levels and take feedback seriously in order that we can address any specific issues.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and once again I am sorry that you felt that the holiday did not live up to your expectations. We do hope we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Best regards
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 27, 2013

i was in rehana royal and i had very good time with the animation team they really worked hard and all the staff are really good and polite and the kids club very nice they cared too much about the kids and very good mini disco and every night very good show

really very good animation team

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Please let us know when you decide to come beach to your home REHANA ROYAL to arrange a special treatment for our repeater guests.

Best regards
Leavesden, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 24, 2013

It was our first time to egypt so didn't know what to expect.This hotel was recommended by our friends. And it was definitely right choise! It was wonderful vacation in a beautiful place.

Room. Right after fast check-in we've found our nice clean room with large comfy bed. Everyday our fridge was stocked up, fresh fruit in our room, flowers, cleaned and fresh towels every day; the staff at the resort are so friendly and polite.

Food. There is a wide variety of food available throughout the day from various restaurants (fresh pasta station, salads, hot buffet, deserts)

Entertainment. The animation team was the absolutely best we have ever seen! There are a lot of activities every day near pool and beach - dance classes, stretching, bocha. Very cheerful animation team, full of energy, especially Miga. We loved him! Thanks man!

We look forward to coming here again next year!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ashley G

Reviewed July 15, 2013

hi there rehana royal, i recently stayed here and it was excellent.very nice and clean room nice food but most of all the animation team were amazing .very cheerful,full of energy,especially migo,sasa and alex!!! i recommend you to go there,it's worth it... Can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Yvette1989
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Royal Grand Sharm Hotel
Royal Grand Sharm Hotel
#56 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Re...
#93 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh
Sultan Gardens Resort
Sultan Gardens Resort
#21 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Rehana Royal Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!