A bit of a delayed review as we returned from our stay at the Rehana Royal Beach Resort & Spa on 16th March 2013 but here it is;
This was our second stay at the report after visiting in March 2012, it was like we were at home again and treated as valued guests of the hotel. On arrival we were greeted by smiling faces by the staff in reception who remembered us from our last stay, when checking in we actually requested the room we would like and just like that it was ours for the duration of our stay.
We did have a problem with the safe in our room when we arrived but with one call to reception is was all resolved in a matter of minutes. The room itself was lovely, a lot bigger than the one we had last year. Everyday our fridge was stocked up, fresh fruit in our room, flowers, towel displays, cleaned and fresh towels every day; the staff at the resort are so friendly and will go above and beyond for you.
Yes there are a lot of Russian within the resort but it didn’t bother us, you learn to ignore them after a while but it’s upsetting how rude they are to the staff at the resort.
The food in the restaurant didn’t disappoint us one bit during our stay, if you are English i would recommend eating in the Prestige restaurant as its a lot quieter and has a more relax feel you get away from the Russians fighting for the food.
The entertainment team became our family during our stay, Sassa & Dave are our friends for life. Every day they would come and see us numerous times and we were always laughing and having fun with them. Hamada was working in the pool bar for the duration of our stay and always made sure we were never without drinks, his mojitos are the best i have ever tasted! The pool boys again cannot do enough for you, I wasn’t even allowed to lay my towel out in the morning and if we needed anything they were there to help every day, one in particular would always make sure I had flowers by my bed which was a lovely thing for him to do.
The staff at the resort will do anything for you, as long as you are not rude as this is where the bad reviews come from the Russians. During our stay, my partner and I got engaged and the staff were so helpful in setting up all the plans my Fiancé wanted to carry out. When arriving back at the bar we celebrated with music and champagne all provided by the staff at the resort.
We went out of the resort quite a few nights during our stay and Sab our driver was a lovely man and always made us feel safe wherever we were going.
I know we would never stay at another hotel in Egypt, everything about the resort is amazing and the staff are an absolute joy to be around. I can’t seem to understand the bad reviews at all. This wont be our last visit as we have made friends for life at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel of a 5* class has been opened in 2008. Your every step will make you feel the atmosphere of a holiday club full of entertainment. Traditional Egyptian style of the buildings is in perfect harmony with the blue-eyed pools and well maintained gardens with palm trees and green lawns . Elegant, spacious rooms decorated in warm colors help you to feel the atmosphere of Arabic fairytale. Full equipped Conference Center, handling up to 600 people, will be a guarantee of success to everybody who will try it's advantages. The spirit and high-standard service of the hotel is the reason for a great number of declared regular customers to be happy to come back again and again. Rooms: The hotel has a total number of 682 rooms of different types: * Standard - 25-30 m² - comfortable room with pool and garden view * Family -30-35 m² - large room with poolview * Superior-30 - 35 m² - luxury room with the seaside view * Executive - 30-35 m² - luxury room with the sea view Each room is equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, private bathroom with shower or bath, television, telephone, safe box. Balcony or terrace with a beautiful view of the garden, palm trees and swimming pools can be found in every room. KIDS CLUB: The comfort of our smallest guests is our priority. Kids Club was established for those who are searching for fun and joy all over the days. A variety of activities, hand works, games and fun with experienced, professional and lovely international team of kid's animators will make your child wish to stay there forever. Two outside playgrounds will help parents to enjoy all the leisure activities together with their children not only in the Kids Club but on the beach as well. And for sure everybody are welcome for the most important part of the program - Mini - Disco! ENTERTAINMENT: Every day various classes with an international animation team (yoga, dance lessons, water volleyball, etc..) are provided all over the territory of hotel.Our evening shows held in the Old Egyptian Amphitheatre will take you to the fairytale of Arabic night. Fakir show, belly dancers, Egyptian art, derwish show will create the spirit of ancient magic . And our live singer, violin performances and dance competition will help you to discover your hidden talents. Sombrero Disco will take you into fly-by-night tour under the latest hits together with our DJ. SPORT: The hotel's aqua-park consists of 10 different shaped swimming pools with area of 10,000 m² in total, large and small for children, with water slides for everybody. Some of them , including the Main one, are heated in winter. And for sure big kid's aqua-park will be the favorite place for our smallest guests. Our international animation team offers different opportunities to train not only sense of humor but body as well. Everyday you can enjoy and have a lot of fun with: * GYM and fitness * Tennis courts* Table tennis competition* Volleyball tournament * Basketball * Football * Darts * Water Polo * Aqua-aerobics * Belly-dance and Latino - dance lessons SPA: Those searching for enlightening are always welcome in our SPA. Special Massage courses can relax your body, but our private aroma-therapy will free your soul and renew your spirit. All the procedures, including jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, turkish hammam etc, are made by high-class professionals putting your comfort as our priority. Beauty Center: Beauty is the strongest weapon of every woman. Equip yourself in our Beauty Center - and let the whole world fall down on its knees. Manicure, pedicure, relaxing mask for face, new hair style - you are not a queen. You are goddess! Rehana 24 hours All Inclusive: * 24 hours food& beverages service * Three buffet meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)&kids corner * Three a la carte restaurants out of three (Italian, Asian, * Oriental restaurant) free of charge. * Early breakfast, late breakfast, snacks, tea time. * Snack Beach bar (beverages& snacks ) * Kids snack corner. * Food court with: - Fish & chips - Oriental corner - Pizza & Pasta corner - Dolce corner - Ice cream corner * Entertainment (daily animation program, night show). * Sports (tennis court, table tennis, GYM, water polo, aerobics , dances lessons) * Free entrance to the disco. * Tea & coffee service at the rooms. Rehana Ultra All Inclusive Enjoy the 24 hours formula PLUS: * 24 hours All inclusive food & beverages. * Seven a la carte restaurants (Italian, Asian, Oriental, Sea food, Indian, Lebanese ,Mexican). * SPACE Disco free of charge entrance & drinks * Mini bar upon arrival & daily 2 bottles of water. * Fresh fruit platter upon arrival. * Free Shuttle bus to and from Naama Bay. * Free SPA package (Jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, Turkish bath) one visit per stay * Laundry service (once per stay). * Sports (Tennis table, tennis court day & night time free of charge& billiard). * Turn down service. * Free Wi- Fi internet 1h. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rehana Royal Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rehana Royal Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Rehana Royal Beach
- Rehana Royal Beach Resort & Spa Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay