First time to egypt and Tamra for my wife and i,so first question to answer would be, will you return .Unreserved yes, when May 2014.A relaxing laid back holiday , service was great, rooms bright and airey, food ? we loved all aspects , maybe not to every ones liking, but hey egypt 4 star all inclusive and by no means every ones cup of tea, but we loved it , Italian,russian,ukraine and english thanks to all for making our stay great.Hotel staff ,Ngem (bar manager)mr edward and miss christine say a special hi, Cheryl (customer relation) and Tina (internation liason) looking forward to seeing you, if you have any issues Cheryl was on it and sorted, great nights out see Tina for advise,waiters Waled and Ahmed thanks guys ,Our tranfer went very well, but as dave had said taxi quicker and cheaper,contact hotel direct and get taxi booked,Beach was'nt what i expected limited access for a swim,But plenty of sunbathing area's on beach and around numerous pools, on site entertainment is by italian entertainment team (thanks guys) so unless you speak italian, do what we did go and watch ,try and understand, join in if you can and laugh because your there to enjoy , thanks Tim for stripping off and giving me your clothes in one particular game and thanks julie for not letting him give me his trousers , The beer was fine for me , but spirits were an accuired taste, next visit will take couple of bottles vodka for wife,mosi were bad , november is supposed to be worse for these ,but with right repelants ? some will be fine. but no worse than cuba (cao's), off resort looks a bit run down but a short walk to supermarket and english bar if required is recommended ,google up for off site curry and chinese restraunts, Wednesday night egyptian night, join in ,,fancy dress can be rented on site and look very good or take your own, keep you eyes open for sea eagle near pool at 6000 rooms , lucky to get close and watch it drop down to the sea and catch a fish but it was to big for it and couldnt carry it,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Luxury 5-star Tamra Beach Resort is ideal for single travelers, couples and families looking to avoid long airport transfers and for somewhere they can relax and have everything catered for without the need to leave the resort. Tamra Beach resort is in the Nabq Bay area and on the beach front only a 10-minute drive from Sharm el Sheikh International Airport. It also offers 24-hour front desk service. The Resort is mainly an Italian Club, but welcomes other nationalities. The resort is located next to Nabq National park which is known for its colourful marine life and its extraordinary Mangrove colonies. All rooms are air conditioned they also have a bathtub, Rooms have modern furnishings and come with cable TV and a safe Deposit box Free of charge. The resort offers rooms with balconies overlooking the Red Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tamra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamra Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Tamra Beach Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay