See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2018

We arrived here late after a rather unfortunate experience at Hotel Rio. It was the complete opposite with lovely friendly staff, who whisked us up to a clean and comfortable room with a bed the size of a motorway! After our eventful evening it was lovely to sink into a hot bath with a view over the city and relax. The breakfast choice was good. We liked the modern decor and the cool relaxed feeling. There are a lot worse places to stay in Riobamber, trust me - we nearly did. I just wish we had come straight here and had more time to enjoy this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ZeusMgmt, Gerente at Hotel Zeus Internacional, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Riever, we are very sorry about our late response! but we are very very thankfull for your good comment, your impressions are just the ones we always try to give, and it´s amazing to hear it. If you visit Riobamba again, you are always welcome.

Sincerely, Hotel Zeus,
passion for service.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

he hotel Zeus is located in the center of the city of Riobamba, the location is fantastic. This has impeccable, spacious rooms. Excellent service and service, comfortable and clean rooms. The hotel Zeus offers Wi-Fi, hot water, TV, garage. It has trained personnel, trained to offer a good service. . Excellent attention, modern and comfortable rooms, service staff with effective attention. Adequations like the reading room, the viewpoint A first class hotel, good place to rest, excellent buffet breakfast, the halls look like a mini - museum, good view of Riobamba and excellent location. Undoubtedly one of the best options in Riobamba. They have an excellent view for the Chimborazo and the Carihuairazo. It has a well equipped gym and with attractions such as billiards room, table football among others, from the elevator you can see the volcano Chimborazo. It has international cuisine, offering the best typical dishes of the city of Riobamba .excellent well trained staff. The hotel provides you with the warmth of home that we all seek when traveling ... excellent atmosphere, first-class gastronomic variety and within reach of all ... shopping centers, banking institutions, bars, parks. In short, the facilities very comfortable and the ideal place to rest a family weekend. I recommend it for its comfortable price and the excellent attention that is received in the hotel. Reservations can be made in advance, it is ideal to hold events with, birthdays, graduations meetings, trainings. This is a complete hotel. It has all the necessary services to satisfy the needs. Of domestic and foreign tourists who visit this hotel and beautiful city, its people are very welcoming, friendly. It's a great place to spend a vacation or stay for days. And know the wonders that the city of Riobamba offers, visit us when you are in this city.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2017

I had a 7th floor room with a wide view across the city. It's a modern hotel with some interesting twists in designs. Staff was great. Breakfast included an omelet which helped make the typical ecuadorian blah bread more palatable. Room was nice and clean, nice bathroom, very interesting layout of the bathtub...facing a large window but a nice view!!! One problem I had with the room is the silly 3-legged chairs, I was always tipping over whenever I tried to get up or sit down. They need to get rid of them. I'm sure they've heard this MANY times. Also, secured parking was available though my car got pinned in by another car in front of me and I couldn't get out.

Room tip: May be better if not on the side above the clubs
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 22, 2017

The hotel itself is a very nice place. The premium rooms are comfortable and the view of Chimborazo Volcano is truly astonishing. The restaurant service is good, but the front desk service is awful! When I walked in to the hotel, there was nobody in the front desk and since the restaurant is right next to it, a waiter rushed to welcome us and tried to help with the check-in. Some time later the receptionist arrived and she didn't even greet me. She was rude all through the process and did not offer help with the luggage, did not tell us were the elevator was. She just seemed annoyed by our presence. Would recommend it, but the service was terrible and there are many other places to go to in Riobamba.

Room tip: Get the premium rooms, they have a better view and less noise.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

Rooms were decent size, however not sure how well they were actually cleaned. Sheets were dirty and bugs were in room. Walls are paper thin and you can hear music from rooftop and outside noise 24/7. Wifi didn't work half the time. Breakfast was good.

Date of stay: November 2015