“Waited 1 hour ”

Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We were at this place with my whole family and order simple drinks like coffee and others, waited almost an hour an decided to leave because nobody was able to attend us. The waiter had no explanation for this .....rookies

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We went there last Saturday for breakfast and drove up to the old Braum's building and found that the brothers Cafe had closed. We spoke with a passers- by and he told us that they closed and moved out in one day. We were told that the food was pretty good but oh well.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed January 4, 2017

I have lived in Riobamba for two years, and I took my family here when they came to visit. Our stop was out of desperation as it was a Sunday evening. The service was slow, the food was mediocre by american standards, and it may have gotten us sick. However, I have native friends who say the breakfast is good. I will personally never eat here again, but it might be a safe option as a last minute breakfast.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed October 31, 2016

We didn't find many breakfast options as we were heading out of Riobamba on a Sunday morning, but thankfully ran across Brother's Cafe. We found the food and service very good. We would definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Nice place with options in doors and out doors, the location is in a nice place of the city then I recomend to eat out doors. I had breakfast there and it is true, very cheap for all the food they mention in the meny however the porcions are very small, if you are hungry you would need and extra portion of everything, the waffle is not a real waffle, it 1/4 of an small waffle and even the jelly is not enough for 1 slide of bread (of the 2 slides you will get). The quality is not bad for the price neither the service. They show variety in the menu so If you go be ask about the size of the portions, and if you are hungry be carefull with what you ask. After reading the reviews maybe my expectations were very high, so I would think to give it a second chance with a main course next time.

Date of visit: September 2016