“Tasty and cozy”

Pizzeria San Valentin
Ranked #12 of 121 Restaurants in Riobamba
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant. Food in large portions, very tasty. I had a goulash soup which was so delicious that I forgot for a moment I'm in Ecuador. Followed by a fettuccine alfredo that was perfect.
Friendly service, not too pricy.
Recommend (!)

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a place to have dinner since we had a negative experience at a pizza place 1 block away last time we were in Riobamba. Fortunately we found this place and I have to say, I was not disappointed.
The service was fine, the waiter was very polite and welcoming. The menu was very interesting and attractive. I ordered a pizza and the flavor was very nice and tasty. The juice selection was interesting too, since they had mixes. There was a special pizza I wanted to try, the valentine's pizza, but I guess I'll do some other time.
Anyhow, the place was very nice and cozy, the food was very good and the service too. I'd definitely come back.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Excellent beer deal here. Purchase 3 beers in bulk for the price of two. The enchilada and pizza looked homemade. I did not eat here, but the food appeared to be made from scratch, such as the dough, flour, tomato sauce (etc) in the pizzeria.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

This is a traditional place for us (Riobambeños). This is a very good option if you are looking for a place that has a nice view, lots of people, a huge menú at very good price with nice quality. Don't expect nothing fancy, it's just a comfortable place with a nice atmosphere where you can relax watching the soccer game and hanging out with locals while enjoying a beer.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed February 28, 2015 via mobile

Good music, young crowd, mediocre food. I wouldn't take your clients here, but not a bad place for a beer and wings. Not saying go for the wings, but it was tastier than their pizza. Service was fast! But that's cause you're serving teenagers who are looking to eat before a night out or grabbing a midnight snack.